03. family love

FAMILY LOVE , chapter three

❝ 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 ❞

𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐔𝐓 ...

𝐀𝐍𝐗𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍, 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑. "Tommy where's Cindy?" Fallon asked the boy who had seemed to be out of it since nurse Lane's attack "pardon?" he asked looking up to also see that Cindy had gone missing, a concerned expression falling on his face.

That was the thing about Tommy──that boy was just to damn sweet.

"Hey if you want I can grab her because no offence dude, you look like shit" Fallon cringed looking at the boys pale features "charming as ever Salvatore" he grunted, touching the back of his head again "I'm serious Slater" Fallon laughed "I may be a bitch to almost everyone, but believe it or not your actually my friend and I don't want you fainting on your way out of the hall in front of all these judgy campers to see" Fallon smiled placing a soft hand on his chin "maybe get Joan to hook you up with something-"

"you look like you need it" Fallon joked patting his head "why are you so nice to me?" he asked looking up to the girl who shook her head "trust me I don't want to" she laughed looking at her feet "about three years ago you caught me in the school toilets practicing a speech and when you asked what it was about I said history──it so wasn't about history" Fallon smiled "it was my coming out speech and I thought you were going to go off and tell everybody and treat me differently but you didn't...instead you told me to 'take as much time as I needed' and so I did──you helped me a lot Slater" Fallon smiled, it was soft and subtle but it meant a lot to both of them.

"that kind of stuff was and is frowned upon" Fallon admitted shrugging her shoulders "I mean why it's just a gender" Tommy shrugged with her "yeah your right it's just a gender" Fallon smirked "now I gotta go and make sure your girlfriend doesn't get herself killed" Fallon sighed, placing a quick kiss on the Slater boys forehead "don't die on me man, you gotta get those kids to victory!" she cheered, grabbing her jacket from her seat and walking out the mess hall, trying to catch sight of the Berman girl.

Spotting the Berman girl at cabin five Fallon jogged over to see her and Ziggy conversing, but it seemed more like a fight in Fallon's eyes "hey Cindy why'd you leave-holy shit" Fallon's mind was taken off the girl as she looked inside the Cabin to see the graffiti writing on the wall calling the younger Berman such names such as witch, monster and slurs of all kinds "Ziggy who did this?" the girl questioned "Sunnyvaler's so they'll get away with it" Ziggy cursed still glaring daggers at her sister who looked like she could burst into tears at any second.

Feeling a hand lacing into hers, Fallon was pulled away from a force that was named Cindy Berman "I didn't know you were that strong" Fallon grunted as she was pulled along by the girl "Cindy where are we going?"

"somewhere quiet"

"your dating Tommy and even though I hate to say it I like the guy so-"but Fallon was cut off when the Cindy girl stopped in her tracks "no- not not that!" Cindy sighed a rise of panic rushing through her "I'll try not to be offended by that Berman" Fallon smiled looking at the girl.

"When you and your brother fight do you ever get the sudden urge to beat the living crap out of them?" Cindy sighed, stress covering all her features.

"oh all the time──even when we're not fighting, but that's normal for us because our family is you know──fucked."

"does it ever get easier?" Cindy asked sitting down on a rock, pulling down Fallon since their hands were still enlaced "Ziggy's younger she has some more years to mature──you used to be like that remember" Fallon pointed out giving the girl a tight lipped smile "can she mature now" the girl groaned leaning on Fallon's lap making the girls eyes bulge out of her head.

thankfully the Berman girl didn't see.

Brushing her hand through Cindy's hair Fallon sighed "unfortunately it's not that easy, my brother is 18 and still believes in the Salvatore fairy tale actually it's more like a nightmare" Fallon admitted, laughing at her own joke.

Cindy looked at their intertwined hands, a smile forming on her lips as she though of the girl beside her.

but she quickly stopped herself as she thought of the life she was setting up for herself──it would be absurd and people in Shadyside wouldn't approve.

So this hand holding wasn't romantic no──it was practically platonic!

Sighing, Cindy turned her head up to the girl "hey Fallon?" she asked the girl who was looking off to the sunset "yeah C"

"your a great friend"

Fallon Salvatore had never felt the devastating feeling of heartbreak but I guess she knew what it felt like now, a stab wound in every delicate place of the body and finally when it get's through the heart you finally see who's responsible.

Cindy 'little miss fucking perfect' Berman.

Cindy : it's platonic Us : your not a very good liar

also Fallon is like the Simon of the relationship and Cindy is the Juliet

Also their relationship is based of the song little miss perfect 

vote and comment cuz I updated twice today

also follow my tik tok I post edits about my books and there's a lot of VIOLENT DELIFHTS