19. family business

FAMILY BUSINESS , chapter nineteen

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺  ❞ 

❝ 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 ❞ 

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆. Today was the day she had to talk to sheriff Goode and lie about the true events of what happened. 

Juliet didn't want to lie but who in their right mind would believe that because Sam Fraser bled on some bones that were centuries old, dead killers were going after them. She would be called crazy. 

Andrea, Juliet's mother had sat on the edge of her bed ever since she got home that night, she didn't dare tell Cooper that Juliet had somehow survived but she didn't know the full side of his story either.

Andrea knew it wouldn't be long until he found out ── he was the towns lawyer after all, he knew everything. 

Andrea had her daughters hand in hers as she wiped away the tears that fell down her cheeks, Andrea didn't have to ask the girl what happened she just knew by her emotions.

She too had lost someone she loved a while ago ── she just hoped Juliet decided to deal with it differently.

"honey it's time to get up for your appointment" Andrea smiled caressing her thumb across her daughters forehead, smiling at the warmth it gave her "but dad?" Juliet croaked out looking at the door "dad's at work Andrea told her, a soothing tone in her voice instantly calming the girl down.