05. romeo and juliet

ROMEO AND JULIET , chapter five

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰 ❞ 

 ⁽ ♡ ⁾ ˚ ༘ → ༄ 𑁦 ̟ ˚ ˚

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐍𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌. Nick Goode a man she knew quite well stood in front of her a saddened expression on his face "Juliet I never thought I'd have to talk to you in such a situation" he laughed trying to ease the tension "now Juliet I trust you okay" he started placing his clip board behind his back "so why don't you tell me what happened tonight?" he said bringing the clipboard back up looking at the girl.

Years of manipulating and lying really built her up for this. "I don't know what to say Mr. Goode she started as a pool of tears rested on her waterline "one minute we're cheering about the game and then next minute boom! there's a Sunnyvale citizen car beeping at us──it was really scary" she nodded her head looking at  her shoes, "It's okay Juliet take your time" he told the girl placing his hand on her shoulder "I guess it was just a freak accident I don't know what to tell you" she sighed looking up "that's okay" he dismissed her before passing off his clipboard to someone else "I will have to tell your father about this" he sighed placing his hands on his hips "I know" Juliet sighed starting to walk off but stopped when the sheriff grabbed her arm.

"good luck"

Juliet fake smiled at him turning towards Kate and Simon rolling her eyes and wiping away the fake tears "how- how did you do that?" Kate asked flabbergasted of the whole situation "well Juliet I've been doing that practically my whole entire life" she said resting her head on the girls shoulder "but now that the police are calling my parents this will probably be the last time you see me" she said looking at Simon who seemed to be looking anywhere else but her "hey I'm gonna go over there" Kate drawled out pointing towards a group of people.

She knew something was said in that forest.

"Simon?" Juliet asked walking over to the boy who had his eyes set on the tree in front of him "you know I here oak tree's are pretty fascinating but it's really hard to apologies to someone when they're looking away" Juliet sighed taking in Simons features for the first time.

He had a distinct freckle on the left side of his mouth which Juliet had never seen before, the thought of her glaze on him made the boy smile "are you admiring me Juliet" he turned around facing the girl crossing his arms "something like that" she smiled "now while you were admiring me and I was admiring that fabulous tree I heard something about an apology" he said shrugging making the girl playfully scoff "you would be correct" she sighed looking at the boy who had a smug smile on his face.

he had already forgiven the girl but he also liked this new 'apology' thing it's not that popular in Shadyside. "I wanted to tell you that you were right" she said smiling to herself "you're right we're not friends we're more than that and I'm sorry it took a big fight and a car crashing in the forest for me to realize it but I do and now that I'm finally on a police record I'll probably be locked in a tower like the actual Juliet from the stories" she sighed grabbing his hands stroking the rings "what if I wanted to be your Romeo?" Simon told the girl releasing one of his hands to tuck her hair back behind her ear "I can work with that" she laughed before looking at the boys lips "you sure you want to do that with all those people here?" Simon asked looking at all the bi standers walking by.

"they can stare all they want" Juliet dismissed him going on her tippy toes to kiss the boy. It was short but Juliet would say it was the best kiss they shared between them, leaning in for another Simon stopped "don't Romeo and Juliet die in the end?" he asked making the girl giggle "you really need to start listening in school" she told the boy who grabbed the girl pulling her into him.

"gross there's blood on you" Juliet squealed jumping out of his grasp looking at the blood that had transferred onto  her cheer uniform and unknowingly her necklace. "Juliet Salvatore!" Juliet squeezed her eyes shut at her fathers stern tone and the fast footsteps walking up to her "oh honey" her mum sighed grabbing her face "oh thank goodness your not hurt" her mum said looking at her uniform "your uniform!" she practically screeched turning to her husband who was glaring at Simon "did you do this" he asked pointing straight at Simons chest "no sir I was just trying to-" "you stay away from my daughter alright" he gritted his teeth at the teenager "Dad it wasn't his fault-" "you! her dad yelled looking around before looking at his daughter "you embarrass this family like that again your gonna wish you were hurt" he gritted his teeth at the girl before grabbing her wrist and pulling her to the car, looking back with tears in her eyes she waved goodbye to Simon who waved back not noticing her mother who had looked back at the boy a sadness washing over her.

She wondered what it was like to feel that type of love again. 

The whole family sitting in the car in complete silence as al three wished for something they couldn't have.

we hate Cooper Salvatore in this house 

we got a little snippet of her parents backstory but you'll find out more in 1978 

bruh I love the Salvatore curse but also hate it at the same time