13. for shadyside

FOR SHADYSIDE , chapter thirteen

❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒔  ❞

❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒓𝒔 ❞

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄. The two words that had been bubbling around since children, teenagers and adults all thought they could put an end on the towns personal hell, but as all the residents knew those would be their last words as they now lay underground with no heart beat, no pulse and no story other than a victim of the witch.

That's what Shadyside was ── wasn't it not.

A poor town with poor people ( for the most part ) all just trying to figure out ways to leave as soon as they got the chance. The smart kids never got to leave before their luck ran out of time.

like Cindy and Kate.

Or the towns teenagers just trying to make their family's lives easier by working and pleasing everyone as they went by, they were people pleasers who got stepped over too easily.

like Tommy and Simon.

Or even the Shadysider's that were in it for the long haul. The ones that knew they were cursed from when they got out of the womb but refused to go without a fight.

like Alice and Heather and even Fallon.

Names written on a tombstone that then became memories of how tragedy struck once again in Shadyside.

It was a pattern that the Goode's loved and owned.

The Sunnyvalers that owned Shadyside, the cats that tormented the mouse ── the top dog to the underdogs.

If life was realistic it would stay this way and the Goodes curses would play over and over and over, the top-dogs would win and Shadyside would be stuck in an endless world with no stories or truths.

But this is different.

Juliet could feel it, it was if they were trapped in bodies that longed for revenge plus the anger that had already been flowing through them. Like the names on the tombstones were screeching and crying through out them.

So they all stood in a circle the seven of them and the countless spirits that surrounded them with proud faces. If they pulled it off it was over ── and if they didn't.

It was only an amount of time that Sam Fraser could stay in those ropes.

The thoughts of the Good and Bad flowing through Juliet's brain as they all connected hands, it felt like a prayer that her father would make them do every family dinner.

Back when she was trapped in a web of lies and sneaking in a boy that she wanted to be loud and proud with.

But even though one bad was dead ── the good was as well.

Juliet hoped that Simon and Kate where standing behind her and smirking with pride as they put bunny ears behind her head and laughed about it because she couldn't see them.

Juliet hoped they were in peace but soon if this didn't work.

They would be just like the others ── a name on a tombstone and if they're lucky their family's could hold a funeral.

If they were lucky.

The world isn't fair and it's the only realistic thing about this moment that kept Juliet's feet on the ground.

"Everyone says Shadyside sucks because it's filled with shitty people" Deena stated as Juliet nodded towards her friend, "that bad things happen because we're bad, that we deserve what we have coming".

They didn't and all the body's of the innocence could prove it, starting with the children in the barn, the widow or the first Salvatore to fall off the so called 'band wagon'.

"That's how it was for Sarah and that's how it's been be for us ── but it's all bullshit" Deena declared as a smirk slowly spread it's way through the Salvatore's lips. Sighing, Juliet took a breath in "Nobody else has gotten this far okay, so their must be a reason, so we are doing this for the lost ones like Simon and Kate, Cindy and Fallon and Sarah and Harper" she declared before squeezing Deena's hands. "We are going to kill this mother fucker" Deena smirked back to the girl.

"For Shadyside"

I loved writting this chapter because I think it summs up some of the thought behind this scene perfectly and I kinda cut down Deena's speech because wwwwwwooooooo that was long

also I was going to upload yesterday but it wouldn't let me into my wattpad account and I was literally crying it was so bad.

okay but vote and comment because I tug on your heart strings 

What fear street does so well is that they have horror stereo types  and they are all different and they all fit even though the movie proves it wrong. When we first meet Cindy we think that she is the final girl but when she dies we are reminded that all these movies are combined and the real final girls are Deena and Sam and they have been throughout every single fear street movie 

okay byyyyyyyyyeeeeee