epilogue.

EPILOGUE , the end 

❝ 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎   ❞ 

❝ 𝑰 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 ❞ 

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑. ── her first day at Sunnyvale high.

When Nick Goode was announced dead everything had changed, Juliet spent 1 month in and out of Shadyside hospital due to her injury and her mother had received Coopers will and sold the house, it wasn't too hard to sell, especially now since the two towns had become equals. Deena and Sam had been sneaking out of of school to go see each other beneath the tree where they laid Sarah Fiers body and Josh and Martin tried to sell their own radio together. 

He even started to move on from Kate which was good for him.

The Salvatore name had almost been forgotten as Juliet and Andrea went back to the Harding's. It was nice to practically re-start her whole life, but she did miss some things in her old life at Shadyside.

Simon.

She visited his and Kates graves every Friday after school and then spent the night and Josh and Deena's, Sam would be there too sometimes if her mother allowed her. It was nice.

But now she stood in front of Sunnyvale high, feeling the most nervous she had ever felt by Sam Frasers side. "You think you're gonna join the cheer squad with me?" Sam asked as she smiled at Juliet's scared face.

"Those cheer uniforms are really nice" Juliet smiled before feeling Sam's hand latch onto hers and pull her up the stairs.

"Oh c'mon this is going to be so fun!"

She was right ── at least for first period that they shared together, after that well not so much but a boy did help her cheat on one of the math's pre-tests Mrs. O'neil had made her do.

His name was Louis and he then showed her around the school and told her who to avoid and where to go if there was ever a fire which would rarely ever happen but now with the curse gone and everything.

Juliet actually kept that information in her mind.

"Well this is my car" Juliet stated as they walked through the car park together and came to a halt, "it was really nice meeting you Juliet but I uh never caught your last name?" he asked, shuffling on his feet.

"It's uh, Harding" she smiled at the boy.

"Well uhm Juliet Harding ── welcome to Sunnyvale"

As the boy walked off Juliet smiled to herself, she had made a friend by herself without Sam's help. She couldn't wait to get home and call her and tell him all about it since she skipped last period to go see Deena.

Sitting on her new bed Juliet had her phone in hand as she watched her new puppy try and get on the bed.

"You wanna get up Harper?" she asked in a voice that sounded nothing like her but she only used it on babies and puppy's. "oh my god is that your puppy you talked about I need to meet her" Louis's voice called through the phone as Harper began to lick Juliet's pillow.

"Is that your way of saying you want to come to my house?"

"Is that your way of saying yes?"

Juliet smiled to herself as she heard his words but her eyes travelled to the frame on her clothes draw, a photo of Simon that Deena had gifted to her when she moved. It was hard to move on from at first but she couldn't pause her life for him and she knew he would do the same.

She would always love Simon Kalivoda.

"Yes"

THE END OF VIOLENT DELIGHTS OH YEAH!!!!!

also this book is very realistic so yes we can't expect for Juliet to never move on from Simon but she would always love him even if it isn't the same sorta love after she moves on

and this is like 4-5 months after.

I LOVE ALL YOU READERS SM AND I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS OVER AND I DON'T REALLY WANT IT TO BE OVER UGHHH IF ONLY MY YEAR 8 TEACHER COULD SEE THIS NOW 

MF GAVE ME SUCH LOW SCORES 

okay but I will admit I have gotten a lot better since then BUT STILL

I love you guys sm <33

signing off -lily xoxo