12. flipping the fuck out

FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT, chapter twelve 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝘨𝘰𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 ❞ 

 ⁽ ♡ ⁾ ˚ ༘ → ༄ 𑁦 ̟ ˚ ˚

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐄...

𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑. "That was the camp nightwing killer" Josh explained "that was a bust" Kate yelled out from the drivers seat "maybe because it's not like the movies, ok, it's not as easy as putting bones to rest!" Deena yelled back "if it wasn't like the movies there wouldn't be dead psychos coming after us!" Juliet yelled finally taking her eyes off her still trembling hands "It should've worked, it always works!" Simon told the curly haired girl. 

"Maybe it's her missing hand"  Josh muttered "who gives a shit, it doesn't matter!" Kate yelled "how did I not die?" Juliet could see Kates knuckles go whiter on the steering wheel the more she drove "we, how did we not die? I'm looking at you, witch nerd!" Simon screamed pointing at Josh "I don't know!" he yelled back at Simon who grabbed Juliet's hand rubbing circles on her knuckles.

"They're not coming for us!"

Everyone turned their heads to look at the blonde girl "they're coming for me" she told them as Juliet's eyes softened.

maybe the rule book was just bullshit and her aunt Fallon really was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. 

"what?" Deena asked the girl who was freaking out in the corner "I saw her again...the witch──I disturbed her grave" Sam explained not making eye contact with anyone "she want's me".

Juliet felt bad for the girl she really did, Sam didn't mean to cause all this, but she did and now all of them are in danger because of an accident that they caused.

Honestly if Juliet had to blame anyone she blamed Peter.

"Yeah, yeah Nightwing ran right past us" Josh explained pointing at Juliet supporting Sam's idea "I even jumped on his back and pulled his mask off but that didn't stop him from going after Sam──he just looked at me like I wasn't even there" Juliet continued giving Sam a supportive smile.

She knows what it's like to be in pressure all the time.

"Guys no!, Ruby attacked Simon and Skull mask attacked Juliet at her security locked mansion and also came after me and you guys while you were babysitting" Deena told them being desperate to find a reason why the killers aren't going after Sam.

The breaks being slammed Juliet was thrown more into Simons side as he slid his arms around her waist securing her safety "Kate, don't stop the car the murderers!" Juliet reminded the girl who rolled her eyes "no, he didn't, skull mask didn't care about us" she told Deena before unzipping Simons Jacket to reveal the blood stained white t-shirt underneath "he wanted this── Sam's blood" she explained looking at Deena who looked lost in thought "what the fu-"

Juliet drowned them out as she looked down to herself, she had two showers since the accident and washed all her clothes. She tried to look back on when the skull mask came after her before she realized..

Skull mask took her necklace and then ran off and she never washes her jewelry incase they rust. "Yeah but what about Juliet okay, I don't see any blood on her" Deena pointed out looking at the girl "my necklace" she whispered looking at the girl "what?" Deena asked quirking her eyebrows together "skull mask stopped attacking me after he took my necklace it must have gotten blood on it when Simon hugged me and I always take my jewelry off before a shower and put it right back on after" she explained looking at Deena "Kate's right, I'm sorry"

"He came to our house too" Deena told them, tears now threatening to pour out at any moment from the girls eyes "Deena" Kate told the girl looking at her shoes which had blood from the crash covered on one of them "Sam bled on her bones so the witch wants more of her blood" Simon yelled in fear making Juliet squeeze his hand harder "ok? so what do they do in jaws" Sam asked the boy "I'm pretty sure they didn't go skinny dipping with the goddamn bait" Kate responded "she's not bait!" Deena screamed giving a look to the short girl.

"Yeah she is" Josh responded an idea popping into his head "seriously if we're right and they're  after her──let's give these assholes what they want"

"just as long as I don't run into Ruby I'm fine with it" Juliet mumbled to herself "god I hate that razor blade bitch"

Meanwhile at the Salvatore residence Andrea and Cooper had just made their way home "Goode called" Cooper informed his wife who had just been crying "said Juliet and her friends think there's a murderer after them" he explained putting an arm around his visibly upset wife.

"this is the right thing to do" he told his wife before untying his tie and heading upstairs leaving an upset and regretful Andre Salvatore at the door.

coop3r slander is allowed