𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

I THINK I'M GONNA BE SICK.

ੈ♡

       THE GIRL WOKE UP AFTER a long night of sobbing, with a major headache.

she sat up, realizing she was still in her outfit from the previous night, with all the makeup from the previous night smeared across her face.

'boo!' a little voice said at the end of the bed. lizzie jumped out of bed, terrified. 'am i scary now?'

'jesus, jasmine what the fuck?!' lizzie shouted, checking her phone. thirty-seven missed calls and fifty-four texts from max.

      suddenly, lizzie remembered the previous night, and she wanted to cry all over again.

      'lizzie,' jasmine said, climbing up on her sister's bed. 'love you.'

'love you too, jazz.' the girl told her sister, wrapping her up in a hug. her phone buzzed with a text from carl. hey

       she didn't know how to feel about what happened the previous night, and she didn't know how carl felt either.

      she texted back, after a long consideration of if she should or not.

lizzie 😒
hey

carl 🙄
can we talk

lizzie 😒
yeah of course

carl 🙄
i'll be over in an hour

ੈ♡

      CARL ENTERED THE HOUSE NERVOUSLY, petrified of what this could do to him and lizzie's relationship.

      'blondie!' the boy called out.

'in the kitchen!' she replied loudly.

carl took a deep breath, going over what he was gonna say in his head quickly.

'did you forget where the kitchen was?' lizzie giggled, peaking her head out of the . 'i'm just making some food, i'll be out in a second.'

'alright.' carl said, checking to see if anyone was home.

'v and kev are at the bar, by the way.' lizzie added from the kitchen. 'just me, jazzy, svetlana and her dad, but they're both upstairs.'