𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

THAT KID IS LIKE FIVE YEARS OLD.

ੈ♡

      LIZZIE WOKE UP TO CARL in her room, all sweaty and frantic.

      'dude, what the fuck?!' lizzie asked, sitting up and holding the covers to her body. 'get out!'

      'dom's dad, he's gonna kill me!' carl told her, placing his hands on his knees so he could breathe.

      'lemme get dressed, you can go hide out in jasmine's room in the mean time.' the girl told him as she got up, still holding the blankets to my body.

      he went back downstairs and lizzie got dressed. then, they went downstairs and joined him in her old room, now only jasmine's. carl was holding jasmine, up against a wall.

       'what the fuck are you doing?' the girl questioned, glancing out the window. luther, dom's dad was stood outside, leaning up against his car. 'what did you do?'

      'i think i gave dominique gonorrhea.'

       lizzie took a deep breath and looked to her sister. 'hey pumpkin, why don't we go play in my room?'

       'mhm.' jasmine said, nodding.

       'does he know you're in here?' she asked, grabbing one of jasmine's toys.

       'i think so.' he nodded.

       'oh my god, you're gonna get us both killed.' she says, trying not to panic, handing jasmine the stuffed tiger. they all went upstairs, carefully.

      carl set jasmine down on the bed and lizzie looked out the window carefully. 'knowing that mother fucker he'll get the swat team on our ass.'

ੈ♡

       ONCE LUTHER FINALLY LEFT, HOURS later, carl left to go to the doctor who gave him his circumcision and lizzie decided to go to the bar with jasmine.

      when they got there, lizzie didn't find her father or v, or even svetlana. she found a big scary dude.

       'kermit, who the fuck is behind the bar?' lizzie asked, setting her sister down on a barstool.