𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

DEBBIE, GET THE FUCK INSIDE,

ੈ♡

     LIZZIE HAD NOTHING TO DO. debbie was still gone, carl was eating breakfast with dominique and her father that morning, and everyone else was either busy or working.

     and the previous night, veronica told the girl that fiona and sean were getting married, and just lizzie's luck, she didn't have an outfit or a date.

     when she got to patsy's she realized carl was there, with dominique and her dad, waiting to have their orders taken. she quickly put her shit away and rushed over to them. 'can i start you off with drinks?' she asked, smiling hugely at the sight of carl looking actually respectable.

     mr winslow ordered coffee and the couple ordered orange juice. 'okay, i'll have that out for you in just a minute.' the blonde said, jotting it down. 'carl, can you come here for a second?' he rolled his eyes and got up, as mr winslow glared at the two.

      the girl led carl over to the other side of the restaurant, behind the counter. 'oh my god, he looks like he wants to kill you.' she laughed, glancing over at him. 'are you okay or should i have 911 on speed dial?'

      'i'll be fine.' carl muttered, crossing his arms.

      'alright,' elizabeth smiled, starting to make a pot of coffee. 'um, so do you have work later?'

      'no, i'm off all day. we can hang out later if you want.'

      'yeah, i'll text you.' lizzie replied, glancing over at the table. the girl genuinely thought dominique was very pretty. 'now go win him over,' she finished, giving carl a shove.

ੈ♡

     'NO OFFENSE, BUT I THOUGHT you were a hand whore.' fiona said as svetlana tailored her dress. lizzie, v, and jasmine were sitting on the couch watching.

     'i use my hands for many things.' svetlana said, putting a pin in the dress.

     'i just thought she could save you some dough.' v added, not looking up from her wedding magazine. 'ooh, look, you can walk down an aisle of rose petal for less than a grand.' the woman gasped. 'i think the four seasons maui is right up your alley.'