𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

CARL, GET ME A BEER!

ੈ♡

     LIZZIE WOKE UP TO LOUD banging on the door. is immigration really here this early?

     jasmine was out like a light, so she wasn't affected. 'what the fuck?!' the blonde yelled. they had rehearsed what she was gonna say last night, but it was too early for her to remember. 'dad, i'm half naked!' the girl yelled from the door of her room.

     'get some clothes on then!'

     lizzie groaned, closing the door all the way, putting on some sweatpants and replacing her crop top with a big tee shirt. v told her the immigration guy would probably ask her questions about how she was adapting to the 'situation'.

     so she waited in her room for a while, texting debbie, who was apparently going back to school today, with franny. a knock on her bedroom door interrupted her typing. 'come in,' she muttered loudly.

     'i'm lester with immigration, gonna ask you a few questions.' he said, opening up the door.

     'yeah, whatever.' lizzie said, setting down her phone.

     'okay, so your father, he said they're letting you guys stay until you can get your own place?'

     'well, yeah.' the young girl said, lying as best as she could. 'i mean, my dad and veronica were raising us and then she fell in love with that slut and left me, my sister and my dad in the dust, it's the least they could do,'

     'so, you and your father are going to get a house on your own soon?' he asked.

     'yeah, when we get the money.' she informed him, crossing her arms across her chest.

     he looked over to jasmine, who was still out like a light. 'is this your little sister?'

     'yeah, jasmine.'

     'and she isn't your dad's biological child?' lizzie narrowed her eyes on the man.

     'is this any of your business? really, why the fuck do you need to know any of this?'

     the man nodded, sucking his teeth, he turned around and left the room, probably because she sassed him too much.