𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

❛ I CAME BECAUSE V DRAGGED ME OUT OF BED

I CAME BECAUSE V DRAGGED ME OUT OF BED.

ੈ♡

     ELIZABETH HAD BEEN DRAGGED OVER to the 'inter-vortion' that everyone was throwing fiona. like intervention and abortion. elizabeth hadn't even known fiona was pregnant, but apparently, she was.

     lizzie was more interested in who the baby daddy was. she had overheard fiona and v talking and heard that fiona didn't know who the father could be. it was in between three people, and elizabeth had her money on gus, because she was in the mood for drama.

     there's a bunch of stock photos of babies everywhere, and the whole family, plus some random people lizzie had never seen before and minus lip and ian, in the living room. lizzie was sat down on the chair in the corner, with liam on his lap and jasmine sat beside her on the arm of the chair.

     'you know whose it is?' lizzie whispers to carl, who's standing beside the chair she's in.

     'fuck if i know.' he responds.

     fiona comes downstairs, visibly confused. 'what the fuck?'

     debbie stands up, beside frank. 'fiona, this is an inter-vortion.' frank announces. he glances around. 'trademark pending.'

     'a what?' fiona asks.

     'we are here to stop you from destroying your soul, this family, and my legacy, which all live in the form of a defenseless fetus in your womb.' frank explains.

     now she'll definitely have the abortion, elizabeth thinks to herself.

     fi starts to laugh, probably at how ridiculous that statement was. 'are you serious?' she asks, starting to walk to the kitchen.

     'i came to back you.' v assured her.

     'i came because v dragged me out of bed.' lizzie informed her.

     'i came cause i paralyzed a dude.' kev says. he couldn't stop bringing it up, which drove lizzie crazy.

     v scolded him accordingly as frank followed fi into the kitchen. 'it's a crime against god.'