𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

❛ HEY, DO YOU WANNA GET OUT OF HERE AND GO ON AN ACTUAL DATE? ❜

HEY, DO YOU WANNA GET OUT OF HERE AND GO ON AN ACTUAL DATE?

ੈ♡

     IT WAS THE DAY OF FIONA'S WEDDING.

     lizzie was growing impatient with the fact that max, her date that she knew nothing about, was nowhere to be found. she couldn't call him, it just went straight to voicemail and when she texted he didn't see them.

      'i'm sure he's just got lost.' dominique assured the girl, putting an arm around her shoulder.

       'yeah, for sure.'

      is this why you don't go on dates with people you don't know? fuck my life.

     then the door opened and debbie walked in, surprisingly. but then after debbie, max walked in. lizzie sighed a sigh of relief as she rushed over to him.

     'hey, what the fuck happened?' she asked, giving him a hug.

     'got lost,' he said, just loud enough for dominique to hear.

     'i told you,' she muttered.

     lizzie rolled my eyes, walking back over to jasmine, carl, and dom— max followed. 'this is max,' she introduced. 'this is jasmine, carl, and dominique.'

     'ah, i know dominique.' max told his date. 'she's on the soccer team.'

     damn, i really don't know anything about this motherfucker. 'you play soccer?' lizzie asked.

      'i don't. i run track.' max responded. 'soccer practice sometimes clashes with track practice.'

      lizzie nodded, picking up jasmine, who was wearing a big poofy dress, since she was the flower girl.

      'hi.' jasmine said to max bashfully.

      'hi jasmine,' the brown haired boy waved. jasmine beamed after she heard him say her name.

     lip and ian then told everyone to get into places, so they all lined up.

     then everyone came out the door. lizzie was grinning from ear to ear at the sight of everyone. especially debs and franny— she knew debbie cared too much about fiona to miss it.