𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

❛ ARE YOU SURE DOMINIQUE WANTS TO SUCK A MANGLED MESS? ❜

ARE YOU SURE DOMINIQUE WANTS TO SUCK A MANGLED MESS?

ੈ♡

      LIZZIE WALKED INTO THE GALLAGHER into the gallagher living room, to grab breakfast and get carl, and found everyone sleeping in odd places in the room.

       apparently, frank gallagher had locked his kids out of the upstairs of their house.

      'get up.' lizzie said, kicking the chair carl was sleeping in. 'we have twenty minutes.'

      'ugh, it'd be nice to have a toothbrush and a change of clothes.' ian said as he sat up.

      'yeah, i need a shower.' lip said as he got up from the floor.

      'my ass is numb from this chair.' carl groaned.

      'this couch is pretty comfy.' fiona said in a bubbly tone. i don't like the fact that she's so happy.

      'still not mad at frank, huh?' lip asked his older sister.

      'i refuse to let him have any of my energy.' she said as she stretched and stood up. 'dibs on the kitchen bathroom!'

      fiona, joined by lip and ian dashed to the downstairs bathroom, which fiona just barely managed to steal.

       lip sighed to his brother, 'we got to get upstairs.'

      'yeah, we could throw a stink bomb up there if liam weren't with him.' ian replied.

      lizzie walked into the kitchen, along side carl. 'put bars up on the window.' carl suggested.

       'do you guys think we can set fire to the top floor of the house?' fiona yelled from the bathroom.

       lip and ian banged on the door, but of course fiona wouldn't leave the bathroom.

       'i'm using the sink.' carl muttered, grabbing the step stool and dropping it at the sink. lizzie turned around, so she didn't see his thingy.

       'holy shit.' lip said in shock as he stood up. 'dude, that is a mangled mess.'

       'oh, my god.' ian said as he got closer.

      'ugh, fuck.' lip groaned.

       'it's all bloody and raw, man.' ian laughed.

       'are you sure dominique wants to suck a mangled mess?' lizzie asked, crossing her arms.

       'you shouldn't have gotten that stupid circumcision, man.'

       'all right, well, i did, and there's nothing i can do about it now, so fuck you guys.' carl spat. 'i already feel like enough of a freak being the only gallagher who's not circumcised. thanks for making me feel worse about it.'

       'aw, i think we hurt his feelings.' lizzie said, jokingly pouting at the older boys before catching up with carl.

ੈ♡

      LIZZIE, LIP AND CARL WERE in the back of ian's ambulance after school.

       carl, who was all dopey, asked, 'what's happening to me?'

       'we gave you a jumbo dose of thorazine.' ian told his younger brother from the front.

       'my brain feels like cotton candy.' carl told them.

       'and that's the way you're gonna feel for the next 72 hours.' lip assured him.

      'no way you get a boner on that shit.' ian tells them.

       'don't have to think about hairy balls anymore.' carl mutters in a state of delirium.

       'huh?' lizzie asked, crossing her arms.

       'you guys are the best.' he tells the others, ignoring lizzie and lip's confusion.

        'love you too bud.' the girl said, patting his head.

AUTHOR SPEAKS
i had a bunch of scenes wrote for this chapter but i decided to ✨ get rid of them 🥱 ✨
(updated)