𝐒𝐈𝐗

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

❛ WHO DO WE HATE, JASMINE? SAY WE HATE CARL! ❜

WHO DO WE HATE, JASMINE? SAY WE HATE CARL!

ੈ♡

THE NEXT DAY, LIZZIE MADE her way over to the gallagher's house, with jazzy on her hip of course.

she found nick and some kid outside. 'who's this?' lizzie asked, walking up to the pair.

'chuckie.' the boy replied. so he's the boy carl taped drugs to, lizzie thought to herself. she stepped a bit father back when she noticed the swastika on his forehead.

'yo, what are you doing?' carl asks, walking over to the group.

'helping uncle nick.' chuckie responds.

lizzie rubs jazzy's back after hearing her get slightly fussy. 'don't call him that. get the fuck out of here.' carl tells the boy. chuckie turns away to walk into the house. 'he's a white supremacist nazi, you remember that.'

'he don't know shit.' nick tells him. that had to've been the first time lizzie heard him speak.

'alright, go inside jazzy.' she told jasmine, setting her down on the ground and watching as she walked into the house slowly but surely. sometimes she wished kev and v watched her more. but, she was used to being the babysitter.

carl noticed the girl standing beside him and looped an arm around her waist. 'hey blondie.'

lizzie tried to remove his hand but he's definitely way stronger than the small girl. 'fuck off,' she mutters, crossing her arms across her chest.

'i went to the dmv. i'm not old enough to get my license, but you are, so i got these for you to study up on the test.' carl tells nick. 'we can score wheels, pick up shorty after soccer practice, maybe even blondie too. we'll pull up and they'll be like, 'damn'.'

lizzie rolled her eyes, finally being able to get out of carl's grasps. 'i hate you.' she huffed, sitting down on the porch.

'don't want to take a test. i just want my bike.' nick told him to which lizzie smiled. she figured that deep down he was a softie, if you looked past the fact that he was in jail.

'man, what's with you and this bike anyway?' carl asked.

nick paused for a second before explaining, 'when i was nine years old, other kids had bikes. i told my pops i wanted one. he beat on me. but i got the money. took me a year. i got it. a bike just like this one. had it for one day before pops traded it for a rock.'