𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

OKAY THEN, WHITE BOY CARL.

ੈ♡

LIZZIE WAS SITTING IN THE bar with v and svetlana, who was doing her makeup.

'where the hell is everyone?' kevin asks, as he enters the bar.

'regulars stopped coming because it's hipster bar now, they think.' svetlana says, patting eyeshadow onto lizzie's eyelid.

'well, then where are all the hipsters?' kev asked.

veronica, who was making some hipster food, doesn't look up before saying, 'maybe it's some yuppie holiday— earth day or yom kippur or something.'

'there's probably some animal rights meeting going on somewhere right now.' lizzie laughed. svetlana grabs her chin forcefully and puts lipstick on her lips.

'i just had three top knots right behind me.' kev states, sitting down at the bar. 'i thought they were gonna come in.'

'i done,' svetlana told the younger girl.

elizabeth stepped away from svetlana and looked at the handheld mirror, admiring herself. she turned to kevin and questioned, 'what do you think, beloved father?'

'you look five years older than you actually are, take that shit off.' kev growled.

lizzie frowned, looking to v for backup. 'you look cute, lizzie.' the woman assures.

'thank you, beloved mother figure,' lizzie says, starting to help v and svet make the small plates of food.

'what's that?' elizabeth's father asks.

'tapas,' svetlana happily said.

kev raised a brow in lizzie and v's direction, 'say it without an accent.'

'tapas.' the two repeat in unison.

'didn't help.' he tells us.

'spanish food on small plates.' v explains. 'svetlana said there's a place on 19th street, customers go crazy for this shit.'