𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

❛ LIP'S AN ALCOHOLIC, YOU'RE JUST BAD AT READING DUDES

LIP'S AN ALCOHOLIC, YOU'RE JUST BAD AT READING DUDES.

ੈ♡

      LIZZIE WAS IN CLASS WHEN she got a text from carl. can you call me?

     she raised her hand and asked to go to the bathroom. once she got the okay from the teacher, lizzie left the class and pulled out her phone to call carl.

      'hey, where the fuck are you?' the girl asked. 'you're not in class.'

      'i'm at the doctor.' carl told her. 'i need you to pick me up from my circumcision later today.'

      'carl, are you fucking serious?' she asked, entering the bathroom. 'everybody said it's not a big deal.'

     'can you pick me up or not?'

      lizzie sighed, sucking her teeth. 'whatever, i'll ask max.'

      'i also need you to help me dig up my rainy day fund.' carl told her.

      you've got to be fucking kidding me. 'carl, i'm in the middle of math class, dude.'

       'please lizzie?' carl pleaded.

      lizzie leaned against one of the bathroom sinks and contemplated what'd she'd do. 'fine.' she muttered. 'but only because i'm a good friend.'

      'alright, you know where it is right?'

      'yeah.' lizzie replied, rolling her eyes. 'i'll be there in 20.'

ੈ♡

      AFTER ELIZABETH HELPED CARL OUT, she had absolutely nothing to do, so she went over to patsy's.

      lip was mopping the floors and noticed her walk in. 'hey, what're you doing here?'

      'left school early.' she nodded, heading to the back. 'had to help carl out.'

      'you know, you should stay in school, so you don't end up a fuck up like me.' lip told the girl.

      'i think i was bound to end up a fuck up.' she said, going to my locker and taking off her shirt.