𝐓𝐄𝐍

¸*ೃ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

YOU'RE SUCH AN IDIOT!

ੈ♡

     'GOOD MORNING,' LIZZIE SAID TIREDLY as she entered the gallagher house. she had spent all night binging orange is the new black but she promised queenie she'd come over for breakfast the next morning.

     'good morning elizabeth! good morning jasmine!' queenie replied as she joined everyone else at the table.

     'morning!' jasmine happily said as she sat her down beside liam.

     'let's get you your flaxseed oil pills.' queenie said.

     'good for the heart.' she said, placing a pill on ian's plate. 'good for the hair,' she places one on liam's. 'good for the eyes,' she places one on jazzy's plate. 'your colon,' she placed it on chuckie's. 'daddy,' she put a bunch of them on frank's plate and ian, liam, and chuckie put their's on his as well.

     'prostate,' she said putting it down on carl's, which made both elizabeth and carl uncomfortable. 'skin.' she says placing one down for lizzie. 'and your baby.' she places the last pill on debbie's plate.

     lizzie leaned closer to whisper in debbie's ear, 'did she just give my two-year-old sister a pill?'

     'just go with it,' she whispered back.

     frank set down trays of food on the table. 'quinoa pancakes and yucca fries.'

     'what the hell is a quinoa?' ian asked.

     'yucca fries sound yucca.' chuckie told his grandfather.

     'yeah, i'm just gonna go to mickey d's.' carl said, standing up.

     ian stood up as well, 'i'm gonna study at my boyfriend's.'

     lizzie wrinkled up her nose and stood up with them. 'carl, can you give me a ride to the baby store?' debbie asked.

     queenie slammed a bowl down on the table. 'come back now! look, your father went to great lengths to prepare this breakfast for you, with love. so you're gonna sit your little asses down and enjoy it.'

     'do i have to stay too?' lizzie asked, crossing her arms.

     'yes, now sit down.' queenie told her, motioning her back over. she sat back down in her seat, rolling her eyes.