𝐎𝐍𝐄

⋆¸*ೃ☼   COMPLICATED  |  CARL GALLAGHER

❛  SHE'S NOT MY KID, FREAK, SHE'S MY SISTER

ੈ♡

ELIZABETH HATCHER HAD BEEN LIVING with kevin ball and veronica fisher for just under six months, she was quite familiar with all the gallagher's and even though she had only known them a short period of time, she considered them to be like family to her.

'good morning.' lizzie greeted as she entered the house, her baby sister on her hip.

'morning, lizzie.' fiona said, causing a smile to creep up on the girl's face, setting jasmine down in a seat and sitting beside her.

'morning liam.' the girl said, patting the boy's head. she turned to the youngest gallagher girl, 'g'morning, debs.'

frank's ranting to the family about his girlfriend who had recently passed, as he did everyday. 'go away, frank.' ian sighs.

'frank, we've heard the stories so many times.' lizzie complains, resting her head in her hands.

'you almost ready to go debs?' fiona asks, sliding the juice on the table.

'ooh, am i still allowed to come?' elizabeth asked the two women. debbie was going to planned parenthood to see if she was really pregnant. debbie nodded before fiona can speak. 'great.'

ੈ♡

DEBBIE GALLAGHER WAS INDEED PREGNANT. and she was indeed planning on hiding it from her elder sister for as long as she possibly could.

debbie made lizzie swear she wouldn't tell fiona. elizabeth knew this would end up disastrous, but she couldn't break the promise she made to debbie, in fear of losing her only friend.

'hey, liam, come here.' the blonde says, handing him some animal crackers.

someone walks into the house, carl gallagher, a white boy with cornrows, someone lizzie had never had the misfortune of meeting. 'debs, did you get my text about picking up hamburger buns?' fiona asked from the kitchen.

'nah, it's me.' the boy said.

fiona rushed out of the kitchen. 'oh, my god!' she laughed, holding her arms out for her younger brother. 'holy shit! hi! when did you get out?'

'this morning.' carl answers.

'oh, jesus, your hair.' fiona scoffs. lizzie agreed, she wasn't the biggest fan of the cornrows either.