♡55

It's not fine~

27th February, 2022

27th February, 2022

10:00 a.m.

"GET UP!!!", Soojin exclaimed as she tried to remove the blanket from Jisung's body.

"NOOO!!! LET ME SLEEP!!! IT'S SUNDAY!!!", the boy exclaimed as he was under the blanket, holding it tightly.

"Jisung Park! If you don't get up, I won't hesitate to throw water on you." After getting no reply, she started walking towards his bathroom. "Ok as you wish."

Jisung threw the blanket and sat up with a proper posture. "OK OK I'M UP!!!"

Soojin turned around and came infront of him. "Good boy! Now brush your teeth and come downstairs. We have to do some cleaning today", she said with a cheeky grin and left the room.

Jisung sighed and looked at the blanket. He again opened it and was about to wrap himself and lay down when he heard a scream.

"IF YOU LAY DOWN AGAIN, REMEMBER THE BUCKET OF WATER IS READY!!!"

He flinched and stood up with a yawn. Hair was messy, pointing out in all directions. "This girl will never let me live in peace", he whined and stomped his feet like a kid.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Jisung came downstairs wearing his plain white t-shirt and grey sweatpants. "I'm feeling hungry."

Soojin who was sitting on the dining table and watching some YouTube videos, looked at the boy and shrugged. "So what should I do?"

"Make me something", he said with a pout and batted his eyelashes.

Now how could Soojin say no when Jisung looked so cute?

"What's the magic word?", Soojin asked.

"Magic word?" He furrowed his brows to think. "Oh yeah now I remember. Abracadabra!!!", he said with a smile.

Soojin looked at him in disbelief.

"Oh it's not then.... Hocus Pocus!!!"

She sighed and said, "No it's please stupid!!!"

His lips formed a straight line. "Oh then make me something please~"

Soojin chuckled and stood up. She ruffled his hair and said with a smile, "You are really a big baby." And then proceeded to go to kitchen to cook something for the boy.

Jisung sat there and touched his hair. A smile appeared on his face automatically.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

After Jisung ate his breakfast at 11:00 a.m., Soojin came and handed him a dusting broom.

He raised an eyebrow and asked, "What's this for?"