I am the Alpha

© 2011 Ella Day - All Rights Reserved.

All rights reserved. All my stories, including chapters, prologues, epilogues and all associated content is copyrighted under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of these works. Any unathorixed copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of these works constitues as an infringement of copyright and is punishable by law.

-----

 A few things you should know before you read:

1. There are no such thing as 'mates'

2. This is NOT a romance

3. You may become irreversibly addicted and need weekly doses to stay alive (or so i'm told by my readers)

4. This is not fully edited and therefore there WILL be a few mistakes in spelling and grammar which hopefully won't bother you much but just a heads up

5. Werewolves in this book are original.... or at least not as steriotypical as most stories are nowadays.... they will be explained later in the book

6. There are several POV's in this book in order to properly tell the story

7. There is a large amount of swearing and a few adult references... nothing to bad

THANK YOU XX

ENJOY!!

-------

~Erin~

I Run through the forest feeling the warm earth seep in-between my paws, enjoying the cool breeze that rushes past me as I travel at an speed too fast for a human and pretty quick even for a werewolf. I sprint faster not deterring as my instincts lead me onwards past a mottled blur of green and brown. As my legs tire, I reach the purpose for my tireless running. I leap into the meadow and let the scents of wild flowers fill me finally stopping under the large oak tree I’ve grown used to sitting under. I lie down on the soft grass, curling my tail up around me and resting my head on my paws, finally letting my heartbeats settle back into their usual rhythm.

My eyes skim over the climbing grass, gently swaying trees and endless amounts of wild flowers - painting the ground in pale shades of white and blue. This is the place I go whenever I want to be in my wolf form, alone or with my pack. Not only are they my pack in a sense of belonging but they are my pack because I am the alpha, not the alpha’s lover, the Alpha no string attached, no exceptions! Not only that but I am the only she wolf in my pack as well as the youngest. That’s the way it is and that’s the way it stays!

Starting to get restless waiting for my pack to show up I lash my tail back and forth. Damn it why do those morons always take so long? I mean I get that I howled when I was halfway here but come on!! There is going to have to be some major sucking up when they get here if they want to stay on my good side, which of course they do, seeing as I’m the Alpha and can make their lives a living hell.

I might as well go change while I’m waiting. I stretch and let my body wake up before walking off into the forest where I keep my spare clothes. My body ripples as my fur disappears leaving only my long brown locks of hair spirally down to my waist, my spine twists painlessly and my paws shrink into hands with nails that would make the cheerleaders cry... what do you expect when you spend half the time running around on all fours. In a matter of seconds I’m back in my human form. I pull on my black shorts, a red tank top, and red hoody over the top, before grabbing my trainers as I run back into the meadow.

A stick snaps behind me and I turn around to see the rest of my pack entering the meadow. Finally I mean it only took them about two hours since I called, well howled to be exact.

I stand with my hands on my hips, glaring - as they come trotting up to me - making sure they know I’m pissed about them making me wait. I stand up looking at the six of them each in turn, staring into each of their human eyes attached to their wolf bodies. I really didn’t want to go all Alpha on them but they give me no choice, they will be lucky if I don’t kick their asses as soon as they are in human form!

“Go, change!!” I commanded in my Alpha voice. They all hurry off into the forest and come back in nothing but shorts.

“Hey sis’!” my brother yells running over to me but stopping as he sees my furious face.

“Take your time Jack!!” I snarl in anger.

“Come on Erin, I’m sorry, I love you” he half slurs

Great he’s drunk, granted being a wolf means he’s probably not still affected by it, but it still pisses me off! I gaze around at all of them as they are watching me, waiting for me to start yelling, well they’re gonna get it!

“Oh... great! I get it you’re all drunk and probably just spent the last few hours getting some Bimbos laid instead of doing what you’re freaking told and coming to the meeting!!!!”I yell, watching as they all cower in shame. Yep you heard me right! A bunch of 18 year old guys cowering, well that’s what they get for messing with the Alpha! I am seriously pissed and they are going to have to beg on hands and knees to get out of this one.

“I come back from my trip early and what greeting do I get a bunch of idiots showing up late from a party!! I make you attend one meeting a fortnight and you all decide it’s a good idea to get drunk right before it!!!!!” I continue as they all stand in front of me, looks of guilt spread across their faces.

“Sis, please we’re sorry, it won’t happen again!!” Jack pleads as Beta for all of them.

“It better not!”

“We missed you” at this I find myself in a constricting bear hug, than another until one after the other they pass me around. I gasp for ait as they finally me go, setting me firmly back on the ground.

“You better have!” I smiled “What’s been happening?”

“Oh, the usual” replies Sam, smirking.

I had missed them, even though they are complete dumb asses sometimes. I look around at them taking in my pack one by one. My Bother jack’s dirty blonde hair has grown, now falling down around his milky brown eyes, Sam - Jacks best friend – winks his bright blue eyes at me, flicking his light brown hair giving me a ‘look’ until Jack hits him in the back of the head. “No flirting with my sister!”

“She was the one checking me out!” he exclaims, he wishes.

“You wish, I’m just trying to get used to how ugly you are after not seeing you for a month!” I counter

He scowls even more as the rest of the pack started rolling around on the ground laughing. “I see you haven’t changed in the last month Erin” Matt exclaims still laughing at a now sulking Sam.

“Not a chance!!”

“Good, though I wouldn’t have minded seeing you in a pair of heels and maybe a skirt!” Mitch smirks.

SLAP.

“Just because she went away for a while doesn’t mean its okay to flirt with my sister!!” Jack growl as the rest of the pack burst into laughter again.

I sighed, yep nothing’s changed! Jack is still an overprotective moron, Sam’s still his best friend and Mitchell’s still a player. Well then again they can all be players at times, well no actually all the time. But as Jack has made it clear, not to me, nope you would have to be a girl or gay to even get close to me other than the guys in the pack but I wasn’t bothered. I got 6 older brothers who have to do what I say, Ahh life is sweet!!

-------------------------

AN*

Thanks for reading!

------------------------