I am the Alpha - Part 51

HEY!! XD

I owe you all a mojor apology !! I am so incredibly sorry for letting it get this long inbetween updating :\ I really really hope you all still keep reading and didn't give up on me :) I'm just overloaded at the moment with school musical rehersals, assignments and life in general really.... so sorry again 

Thank you all so much for your support!! 

The last part updated has over 80 votes and climbing as well as 30 odd comments, which is more than i could ever have hoped for. This book has nearly 200,000 reads as well as almost 3000 votes :) THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I really appreciate every one of you that takes time to vote and comment. 

This part may seem a little bit like a filler because it hasn't added anything majorly obvious to the plot but i want to keep an even timeline so i can't just skip through days upon days to get to the good bits.... but the main aim isn't always to tell the obvious story but enjoy the ride. So i hope you enjoy reading the next part and hopefully there are only 1 or 2 more parts until it gets into a deeper plot and more exciting bit. And then after about a 3 or 4 parts after that it'll get into the major shockers i have in store to stir the whole book up. 

I feel like this book is going to end up as 100 parts or something..... but then again some of my first few posts are tiny so i mght have to go through and lengthen the parts so there are less.....hmmm

anways i'm blabbing on so here's the enxt part:

---

 ---

After playing with the younger pack members for a few hours I trail over to wear I chucked my jacket and toss it over towards a sheltered group of trees so I can find it later. I look up and notice several pairs of eyes watching me from over by the unlit fire where the older guys are hanging out. I sigh loudly knowing they can all hear me and sprint over to them, arriving within seconds to stand beside Seb.

“Shit you’re fast!” Ben exclaims a grin spreading across his face as his eyes trail along my skin. Several growls ripple through my pack as they notice his attention is no longer on me but by the looks of it, my body. I flick my hand slightly and they are silent before I let out my own playful growl looking Ben straight in the eyes.

“Among other things,” I laugh watching his face morph into confusion.

“So what were you guys talking about?” I ask curiously going back to the reason I came over in the first place. Their faces all go straight, emotionless and reluctant but before any of them can deny me the knowledge; my pack members thoughts and memories come slipping into my mind. I watch as memories of the pack slip into my head, most of them of me. I then watch as I attack both Keith and Cole verbally then physically. The images continue to flow until a clear picture is formed in my head. “Ahh.” I sigh in realisation and look over the guilty faces surrounding me.

“Me.” I state simply, “Any questions you want answered I suggest you ask me, this lot will be completely bias.” I say directly to Ben and Luke a glint in my eyes.

“How about we play twenty questions? That way we both learn something.” Luke suggests. Purely by feeling his reactions to everything that is said or done I can learn about him, and if I slip into his mind I can find out whatever I want but I guess we might as well do it the normal way.  

“Sure, first question.”

Luke thinks for a moment his emotions swirling with the desire of knowledge. “How old are you?”

Have I really not told him that yet? “Seventeen.” His eyes gleam for a moment and satisfaction washes over him.

“So that’s why you lot are so protective?” He asks looking over at my pack.