I am the Alpha - Part 57

Hey all!  Unfortunetly: MY COMPUTER HAS A VIRUS!!!! D:

I am so sorry it has been WAY to long since i've been able to access wattpad via a computer and actually respond properly and WRITE!!!

MY computer got a sucky virus and has to be rebuilt :\

I am so sorry to everyone suffering from withdraws, i'm feeling it too..... :'(

i Thank you all so much for your continous support!!! It means so much to me :D you have no idea!!! xxxx

Please tell me what you think!

VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, FAN :) please and thankyou

This is in Erin's POV of the last few days and don't worry the next bit will be up ASAP. when my writing block difuses... but i know what i'm going to write kinda so it shouldn't take long as long as i have access to a computer :)

anyway

ENJOY XX -----

~Erin~

Walking into the bathroom I gaze into my mirror and take in my swollen features, knotted hair and bloodshot eyes from the sleepless night I just had. No wonder I look like shit, when I had finally fallen asleep last night I was pulled into hideous nightmares that left me panting when I woke on the floor, wrapped in my duvet…. god knows when I fell out of my bed. The guys are probably going to arrive soon, I watch helplessly as a lonely tear trickles down my cheek landing with a faint plunk as it hits the tile floor somewhere by my feet.

No, I have to stay strong, pretend nothing’s wrong or they’ll never believe me when I tell them the biggest lies I’ve ever told. I’m going to have to hide my emotions deeper and put on a wall or they’ll see right through me and I’ll break down in front of them; effectively ending their lives.

I look back at the mirror wincing at the look of helplessness on my own face. First I have to make myself look like I haven’t just had the worst night of my life. I strip off my cotton Pj’s and slip into the shower, blasting the cold water onto my clammy skin. My muscles relax slowly under the flowing water as I let the good memories wash over me from over the years. Flashes of the best moments of my life with my pack and tribe swim through my mind relaxing me and numbing me slowly from the pain.

My ears twitch as someone bangs on the door but I ignore it, they’ll wait. I quickly search for the minds closest to me and find Jordan, Seb and Calum must all be in my room, waiting for me. Oh well, I smile lightly as the warmth of their friendship washes over me, making the freezing water feel so warm.

I continue to day-dream idly since it seems to be the only thing keeping me sane at the moment. These emotions and memories will keep me going long enough to keep up a wall until I leave. My ears twitch once more as someone…Jack, storms into my room probably wondering why I’m late but I ignore them all and keep my mind busy. A few seconds later I hear a loud growl and then a mad banging on the door. I quickly search the minds of my pack and find anger along with a few images of me dripping with water…great.

“Erin, get your ass out here!” Jack’s yell goes right through me, just getting picked up by my subconscious mind as I rub my skin gently, relieving myself of the stress. The floor vibrates but I ignore it stepping out onto the cool tile floor and wrapping a towel swiftly around my dripping body, gently ringing out my hair. I grab the underwear I picked up on the way in here and slip in on slowly before re-wrapping the towel. My mind still busy I drift back into partial-awareness unlocking the door and walking to my wardrobe.

I feel several sets of eyes trailing me and lust fills the air. I pick out my clothes for the day still running through the moments of our past in my head. I take a deep breath and the drop my towel and the already present lust spikes crazily as the pack takes in my partially naked form. If this is the last time they’ll see me for the rest of their lives I might as well leave them with a decent memory, it doesn’t hurt.