I am the Alpha - Part 20

• Dedicated to Suzie Whitehead

PART 20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG XD

Thanks for reading and commenting and voting :)

I am currently in What's hot #611!!!!! I have around 15,000 read :D!!!!!!!

but only 230 votes :|

Thankyou for those who comment and vote you seriously make my day!!!! xxxxxx

Please, please, please; if you read it and you like what you read then vote :) One click that's all i'm asking!!

-

I am dedicating this chapter to one of my bffs 'The Suz' xxx

thanks for being awesome !!!!

------

COMMENY, VOTE, FAN!!!

------

Edited: 26/9/11

---

~Erin~

“I am the Alpha” I tell him as I shove a massive hit of power through him, warning him to back off. New power and energy is now pulsing through my body stronger than I’ve ever felt it before. I feel as if I could kill him if I wanted to but luckily for him I’m not that much of a bitch. Crumpled on the ground he stares up at my tattoo in shock and amazement at the same time as still struggling against the hold I have on his body.

I decide to let him get up, effectively releasing him from the power and allowing him to stand in front of me. His eyes are still trailing my tattoo is awe and unmistakeable lust. Is he insane? Did I hit him so hard it caused brain damage?

Slipping back into his mind I find the lust unmistakable; the want for me pulsing hotly through his thoughts. It’s like a ragging passion that he can’t seem to control, won’t control. The animal in him was pining for me as well as his typical human hormones.

Oh crap.

 “Cole?” I start to feel sick as his emotions are washing over me.

“Yes Erin?” He replies smoothly.

“You. Will. Never! Have. Me” growling I have to make sure he gets the point otherwise I’m sure he’ll become a living hell. Werewolves are quite affective stalkers.

The whole football team behind me are now bristling as they start realizing what my words must mean. I am standing in front of them but abruptly find my pack in line with me, all glaring at Cole with what I can only describe as pure hatred. Growls continued ripping through the tense air making the once flowing energy choppy and harsh like a ragging ocean.

I need to show my pack what Cole is thinking. Pulling myself back into Cole’s mind I am hit by the passion even more intensely then before. Reaching out to it and capturing it, I let it flow straight into the link effectively passing it on to my pack. It starts taking over their own emotions; the lust stampeding their other thoughts like a raging bull, wild and untamed. I have to let them absorb it for a moment but it’s unnerving to feel such lust coming from those who had sworn to protect you, from brothers, packmates.

Feeling my power being drained as the emotions flood through me to them I have to stop. Suddenly the connection from Cole’s mind to the link snaps taking away the emotions.

: ‘Erin, I don’t know what happened. I’m sorry.’ Jack rushes apologetically :

: ‘What you felt was Cole, his emotions.’ :

: ‘Fuck. He is so dead!!!’ :

“You sure Erin?” Cole smirks defiantly at us all, naïve to the event that had just occurred through the link.

Jack is about to say something so I quickly cut him off yelling; “I would rather die!”

“I take that as a challenge.” He purrs as he notices the effects of those five words and the chaos that surrounds them.

: ‘Erin can we talk to him?’ Jack asks heatedly. :

Nodding I take a step back allowing the pack passage directly to Cole.

~Jack~

That bastard is about to die If he says one more thing about Erin!  Those feelings…. I can’t help shuddering at the thought. My own sister, that lust and need….. Those feeling with haunt me. My lil’ sis, damn she must feel so freaking violated.

My brothers and I all walk towards Cole and surround him in an unbreakable circle. I need to kill him, who he is, what he did and what he feels about Erin are unacceptable. I have to control myself; we’re at school for gods’ sake.

“If you ever touch her you’ll be dead before you can blink” I tell him letting out a fierce growl.

“What if she wants me to?”

“I won’t!” Erin’s voice calls over from where she is stood just outside the circle, where we can all sense her.

“You heard her, no touching and if you can’t control your lust then too bad, you’ll be dead. Understand Mutt?”

“Yes”

“What was that?”

“Yes!”

“Good now get out of here. If I was you I would go back to where I belonged and lucky you, you get to go back to your father and tell him whatever plan you had, failed. Good luck with that.”

We all start walking away from him leaving him standing there alone, finally put in his place. Erin is talking to Sebastian and the rest of the footballers who are still in an arc, acting as a barrier from curious eyes. I am flooded with a sudden relief; Cole is not going to get Erin.

---

~Erin~

A warmth runs through me making me lean back, looking up into Jack’s eyes I can feel his relief. Sighing he leans back a little, pulling me towards him before swamping me in a bear hug that lifted me off the ground.

“I love you Bro” I tell him happily as he continues to hug me

“Luv ya too Rin”

We seem to be having a lot of these moments lately. The moments where we don’t constantly have sarcasm and bagging out. What are we coming to? Surely we aren’t going to start acting civilized towards each other. Damn that fuckwit Cole, this is all, his fault!

“Jack, you can put me down now!!!!”

“What’s the fun in that?” If I could see his face I knew it would’ve held his signature smirk right now.

“Fine then you leave me with no choice...” I mutter to him as I pushed myself off him making him trip over and land flat on his face. “Oopps” The guys around us all crack up laughing at Jack as he pulls himself up of the ground and tries to maintain his already slipping dignity. “Did little Jack fall down?” I coo making his cheeks turn a bright shade of red.

The loud and oh so irritating bell stops me from taunting him anymore...damn. Saved by the bell. I run off laughing with the boys hot on my tail. Everyone is giving us confused looks as they try to figure out what we had done this morning. The guys had made sure all they’d be able to see was their backs as they enclosed us in a circle. I don’t think Cole is going to be very popular when everyone finds out the most popular guys in school hate him.