I am the Alpha - Part 27

Hey guys!! 

thanks for you continuos support!!!!! It means soo, soooo much to me!!!! :D

I AM THE ALPHA - has reached over 500votes!!! 29,882 reads!!!! XD and is currently what'ss hot #496!!!!! 

SO again thank you, thank you, thank you!! I never thought my book would get so much attention when i decided to give publishing it a go :)

I hope you like the next part 

xx

---

 Edited: 19/10/11

----

~Jack~

“I can’t have a soul mate” Erin yells at Keith angrily. Soul mate? Oh Fuck!! He thinks he’s Erin’s soul mate. But she can’t have one right? They don’t even exist.... He better keep the fuck away from her!!

Erin’s power is now electrified; whipping at the air creating some major vibration. How has she not changed? I strain to hold myself back and have to concentrate not to try ripping the mutts face off. He has no claim on her and he will not hurt her, not on my watch!! I watch Erin carefully and find her looking down at him with sympathy… wait sympathy, is she fucking mental? Keith apparently notices it to as he takes a few steps towards Erin. One more and he is dead.

 “How are you the Alpha?” He growls

“How or why?” She smiles at him like she knows his secret. What are they playing at?

“Both”

Erin seems to study him before finally meeting his eyes. He seems to recognise her, his whole posture changing as he hungrily runs his eyes up her body.

“Dude, mind not mind raping me?” She suddenly asks growling in agreement I want to rip him to pieces for even looking at all.

: ‘I’m going to kill him’ I decide :

: ‘I’ll help’ Sam volunteers :

: ‘It would help if she was wearing more clothing’ Matt rationalizes :

: ‘Damn it!’ I curse :

 “If you’re quite done deciding how to kidnap me…” Erin mutters suddenly interrupting our conversation.

: ‘If they fucking try I will rip their balls off and feed them to wild wolves!’ I scream:

Instinctively we all move in closer to Erin, they would have to get through us. Erin’s eyes flicker to one of the wolves randomly as if he just said something. Wait a minute can she...?

: ‘Erin can you hear their conversation?’ :

: ‘Yes’ :

Before I can ask her another question she is talking to the other pack. “To answer you long list of questions, I am the Alpha because I was born this way…” She turns around until her shoulder is facing their direction, letting them see her tattoo. “I know you’re mind raping me because I can hear your thoughts and your pack connection apparently…” Damn it’s funny watching them get told. If they weren’t trying to freaking kidnap my sister I might actually be laughing at the look on their faces. “…I will not be coming with your pack, I can’t have a mate and I would still kick your asses even if I’m not sober. So bring it on mutts” Mutts, I couldn’t agree more. Now she’s done I’m going to bite his fucking head off!! The anger in my body is now rushing around making me want to lash out at those assholes.

“Oh I know Keith” Erin randomly says probably replying to their conversation.

“Erin?” I ask her trying to keep my voice calm.

“Hmm?”

“Would you be pissed if I wrecked your mate’s face?” Shaking with anger that is radiating off my body so that everyone can feel it, if I don’t get rid of it I’m going to turn wolf in a minute.

“Jack, you and I both know I can’t have a mate… they’d die” She replies trying to calm me down. I wouldn’t mind him fucking dying right now!!

“Doesn’t matter he seems to think he has some claim to you which you know means I have to make sure he knows he doesn’t”

“I’d prefer just to go to the party” She smiles starring up at me.

: ‘Erin, let. Me. Kill. Him.’ :

: ‘I want to go get smashed and celebrate winning not nurse you for the rest of the night’ :

: ‘Erin I wouldn’t get hurt, I’d kick his ass’ :

: 'Jack, I am well aware of that but you think the rest of his pack will just sit there and watch you kill him?’ :

A small growl comes from Keith’s direction. What the fuck? HE HAS NO CLAIM TO MY SISTER. Erin looks at him for a moment then she turns back to me.

: ‘Pissing him off is so fun!!’ Erin exclaims :

I hold back a laugh as she leans up to kiss me on the cheek gently. We both turn looking at his face as it contorts in annoyance and anger. Sucker. Erin starts laughing at him which seems to make him more pissed off.

: ‘I’m going to piss him off more, Jack maybe you should disappear for a sec’ Erin suggests :

: ‘Keep it PG.’ :

: ‘Go get her something to cover her up’ Matt adds :

: ‘Keep your hands to yourself’ I warn :

: ‘Only if she does’ :

I go off to find Erin’s hoodie which is lying on the ground in the middle of the field. I can’t believe she did that, in front of the whole fucking school. We will be having words later… Walking back towards the guys I almost start laughing, the look on Keith’s face has officially made my day. Erin is wrapped up in Matt’s arms; that is not going any further. Walking over to Erin and shove the hoodie at her I think she will get the message.

: ‘Way to ruin my fun!!’

: ‘Just put it on’ :

: ‘Fine!’ :

Once Erin puts her hoodie on; the whole team steps closer to her. Horny mutts couldn’t trust themselves…. Honestly.

“Well it was nice beating ya. Oh and by the way, if any of my Tribe or pack find your’s on our land anytime other than a game, there will be consequences.” Erin says sweetly looking at Keith and giving him a warning, before turning around and walking away.

He is fucking lucky I don’t bite his fucking head off. Staring at all of them I make sure they get the message that we would have easily kill them if Erin hadn’t stopped us…

 “Come near her and I will personally hunt you down” I growl getting a murmur of agreement from the others.

“I’ll stay away from her as long as that’s what she wants”  He thinks she’ll fucking want him near her??

“Trust me she doesn’t want you near her, we all know you reputation”

“What of getting all the girls?”

“No, of killing the ones who refuse” He growls at me. What doesn’t he accept the truth? Everyone knows his reputation and he knows it.

“Come on guys!!” Erin’s yell comes from quite a distance away.

: ‘Damn it. Let’s go get pissed!’ I yell :