I am the Alpha - Part 18

HEY PPL!!! :P

thank you all soo much for reading, commenting and voting.

I am now number #571 on the hotlist and climbing!!!!! thanks to you guys!!

What i find confusing is out of the 500 or more reads i get for each part, i only get around 10-20 votes!! so please, if you read it and like it >> VOTE!!! 

If you don't vote i won't be motivated to continue writing as often so please take the three seconds it takes to press *vote*!!! thanks

Now without further adue i give to you the next part :)

XX

------------------------

 Edited: 26/9/11

---

 Abruptly an idea comes buzzing into my head and I grin in anticipation.

: ‘Play along’ :

: ‘Okay…’.

: ‘What are you going to do?’ Chase chimes in :

: ‘I told you guys I’m confusing the new guy’ :

: ‘Why?’ :

: ‘Does everything I do have to have a motive?’

: ‘Yes’ they all chorus together. :

I ignore them and the lean up against Mitch whispering lowly in his ear “I’m just getting him to back off” before kissing him on the cheek. Cole is now standing there with his mouth agape in confusion. Hah got you Cole.

---

~Cole~

Wait is Mitch her boyfriend and Jack her brother? Does Jack just call her lil’ sis? I look over to Erin again watching as she plays with Mitch’s hair.

“What the hell Mitch!?” Jack screams as he strides back over, stopping to look between Mitch and Erin.

“Jack?” Erin mutters simply. Then Jack and her just continue to stare at each other for a few seconds before Jack just rolls his eyes and sits down next to Mitch watching Erin pointedly.

Why did he yell at Mitch? Was he jealous? Does he not know they’re together? Are they together? My eyes flick back to Mitch who is now sitting talking to Jack. Where the fuck is Erin?

“Jordan!”

Looking over the other side of the table Erin is being hoisted begrudgingly onto Jordan’s shoulders while Matt and Sam are rolling on the ground in hysterics next to them.

“Let. Me. Down!”

“You said you felt sick..... So I’m carrying you” Jordan smirks as she struggles to get out of his grasp.

“Yeah, cause you normally carry sick people on your shoulders!”

“Well I guess you’re just special”

“I know I am but that isn’t the point... Now put me down!” She whines as he continues to hold her while she twists trying to break free of his grip.

“Erin, you are definitely sick,” Sam calls, still laughing on the ground with Matt. How is she sick? She looks fine to me, just grumpy. I don’t mind her being weak, once she’s mine it won’t matter, no one will touch her.