I am the Alpha - Part 12

Hey guys thanks for all you support!!

Last night i was at #200 on the hot list now i'm like #600. But watever i'm just glad i'm on it :)

I made a new book cover and made Erin's tattoo foe her shoulder ---> pictures on the side

Hope u like, i know it's short but the more will be up before the day is done!!!!

xx

COMMENT VOTE!!!

--------------------

 Edited: 31/8/11

---

~Jack~

Wow, my sister is incredible! I mean, wow. We’ve only been at it for a matter of minutes and Erin has already shown some major potential for amazing powers. It’s so not fair!! I mean why can’t I have cool badass powers? Erin’s laugh suddenly chimes in my head. Not cool Erin! ‘Sorry’ she whispers then gets out of my head, well at least she better have.

Dam it, my lil’ sis has discovered that she can randomly chime into our thoughts and add her opinions to them. I mean she could do that before but using the link and only with clear thoughts or emotions but now she can just pop in and talk without anyone else but the person she’s popping in on hearing her.

Not cool! Well yeah.... actually I guess it is but not when it’s happening to you.

“Ok, guys let’s see if I can do anything new physically so you I can have a break of listening to you all complaining about not having powers,” she smirks looking around at all of us. I look up to see her pulling her hair into a ponytail get into a fighting stance.

“Come on!! Someone come at me!” We all stand up and walk over to her deciding whether to bother or not. What you scared?” She purrs, “Come on at me in wolf form!”

Suddenly Jordan lunges turning wolf mid bound but not heading towards Erin instead he is coming at me. Dude, what the hell, isn’t he meant to go for Erin? He growls challenging me with his eyes, making me bristle. He is so on! Growling I morph into wolf form wasting no time to leap at him. He lets me push him over then just sat there as if waiting for something. What the hell? What is he waiting for?

:‘Jordan is in charge of the first team, Jack the other. Pick your team mates wisely.’ Erin tells us :

: ‘Erin there’re seven of us.’ Chase points out. :

: ‘I am on my own team for now’ :

: ‘Who chooses first?’ Matt asks suddenly, excitement in his voice. :

Erin smiles to herself looking from me to Jordan. Erin, pick me okay I ask in my mind knowing perfectly well that she can hear me. : ‘Why?’ : ...I’m your amazing brother and I want to win! : ‘hmm’ :

: ‘Jordan can start’ :

What?! I growl as Jordan smirks and starts weighing out the possibilities, mumbling to himself.

: ‘Hey Erin, what sort of fight is this going to be?’ He asks :

: ‘Physical and mental’ :

What the hell did she mean by that; we aren’t having a debate are we?

: ‘Matt’ Jordan decides. :

Damn it, if it comes to a battle of strategy the first person you look to is Matt, then the rest of the abilities within the pack are decently balanced.

: ‘Sam’ :

Why Sam? He’s my mate we know each other well enough that we can anticipate what the other will do without even having to use the links.

: ‘Chase’ :

: ‘Mitchell my good lad looks like you’re with us’ I joke in a posh British accent. :

They all started laughing at my attempt to sound English.

: Ok, Guys here’s the deal; Jordan take the east side of the river, Jack take the south. The aim is to get to the safe zone beyond the other teams territory. Don’t go for the head on clash, use your brains, and use the link to connect only with your team. I want you to focus on blocking the others out. Be prepared for anything Go now, I’ll howl when the game begins. :