I am the Alpha - Part 44

Hey my amazing readerz!!

Thank you so much for reading, commenting, voting and fanning!! it seriously means the world to me :)

I'm glad you all enjoyed my last part staring Tia and Um :P

I'm going to keep my authorz note short because i have an asignment to be getting on with... 

so here's the next part :)

PLease, Vote and Comment xxx

----

~Cole~

My ears twitch as a loud howl echoes through the trees somewhere in the distance. A hunting howl, since when are they’re normal wolves in these parts? Unless it’s one of the surrounding packs; we are quite far away from our territory, almost at the opposite border to the one the West Peak Tribe share with the East Forest Tribe. Keith is showing us around his territory before we can settle into the treaty.

The howl continues making my heart beat faster. All of a sudden the first howl is joined by a second doubling the power and sound emitting from them. A few seconds later and what must be a whole pack of wolves’ howls fill the air all equally toned, ready to start the hunt. Must be a pretty big pack, to make that much noise. The howl continues for what seems like an eternity and then all of a sudden is cut off. I look around and find that every member of both packs have stopped to listen to the sound.

“Which pack is that?” I ask Keith curiously a little venom slipping into my voice.

“Guess.” He smirks knowingly like he’s pleased I didn’t already know. Then my mind clicks, it’s fucking East Forest. How the hell can their howls carry this far, and why the heck are they hunting. They didn’t seem like one of those traditional packs to me. Unless. They’re having a bloody ceremony of some kind. Little wolves must have got scared and bumped up their pack size, how pathetic.

My thoughts are cut off as another howl slices through the still and silent air. This howl is different, like nothing I’ve ever heard before. It is powerful enough for a whole pack but it sounds as if it is coming from one wolf. They must be very strongly linked to create such an in sync sound. Fuck it, how can their pack be tied like that? Guess it proves one thing though; my plan is going to work. As soon as Erin finds her pack in jeopardy she’ll be mine.  

“Shit that’s powerful, you weren’t kidding.” Marcus grumbles harshly.

“I don’t kid Marcus.” I growl at him making him shrink back a little.

“Oh, that’s right. Your pack hasn’t experienced the East Forest’s yet.” Keith smirks.

“If you all went in with that attitude, you’d be toast.” One of Keith’s pack with redy-brown hair chuckles.

I growl menacingly, wiping the grin off his face, “My pack could take them easily.”

The guy grins again before replying, “Yeah until Erin hears about it, then you’d be nursing your wounds for a week.”

“Is she really that powerful?” Edwards questions sceptically. I growl once again, did they not see her throw me onto the ground in my memories?

“Fuck yes!” Keith growls frustrated. I look over at him to see lust shining in his dark brown eyes.  Too bad for him she’s mine.

“I want to meet this she-wolf.” Zane states openly. Maybe that’s not such a bad idea, getting the pack to enrol at their school should stir things up nicely. They couldn’t start anything because we’d be at school.... A little close rivalry would definitely make the pan easier to execute.  

“I think that can be arranged.” I tell them a smirk now playing on my face.

“Yes!” Ash and Kaige yell followed by some eager murmurings from the rest of the pack.  

“We will discuss it later.” I tell them in my Alpha voice which I had not been using before so as not to create tension with Keith. If he wasn’t my cousin he may have been dead by now for the smart arse comments.

After we finished the tour of their territory I decided we’d go visit my house in East Forest Territory. Luckily I bought a house big enough for a few guys to live in.

“Nice Crib.” Brendan laughs as we walk through the door into the massive living room.

“Only the fucking best.”

“Shit, you guys feel that?” Quinn growls. Then same wave of warning and power hits me hard on almost knocking me off my feet out of surprise. Erin’s territory is effectively marked, i’ll give her that.

“That would be Erin’s warning marker to outsiders.” I tell them icily.

“Damn, I want to meet the feisty thing.” Edward smirks.

“Yeah man what does she look like?” Ash queries eagerly

“Did you not see her in the memories I showed the tribe?”

“We were kind of occupied by you getting flung to the ground.” Brendan laughs from behind me and i turn to send him daggers.

“If she did that to me, imagine what she could do to you.”

“Oh, I’m imagining.” Brendan smirks getting a high five from Edward.

“She’s a brunette with bright green eyes which have a ring of amber in them.” I tell them licking my lips at the memory of her.

“Show us a memory of her.” Mason demands a smirk also plastered on his face. I let the memory of her striding purposefully towards her tribe mates before she came over to me flow through into their minds.

“Damn.” Kaige smirks licking his lips much like i did before.

“You don’t have one with a bit less clothing, do you?” Brendan asks lustfully.

“Unfortunately not,” I growl wanting to see her body as well. “But i have a feeling we’ll all get a chance soon, well most of us.”

I walk purposefully over to the sofa sitting down and waiting for them to join me which they do eagerly, lust and mischief showing on all of their faces.

“Brendan, Mason and Kaige; I need you to go back to our territory and keep an eye on things. I’ll also require you to set things up for Erin when the time comes. We’ll join you with her within the next month.” I tell them slipping back into my usual Alpha voice now I’m away from Keith.

“Yes Alpha.” They reply bowing their heads in respect to show their acceptance of the command.

“Quinn, Blaise, Zane, Ash, Edward, Marcus and I will be attending school for a while.” They all stare at me in shock, Quinn and Blaise are the only ones in the pack who were going to school still as they are seventeen and not old enough to drop out in our pack rules.

“Seriously?” Ash asks finally.

“Yeah, we are going to stir things up for the East Forest’s a bit more and you all can finally see Erin. Introductions are in order as she’ll be joining us soon.” I tell them and then all smirk more as they understand how it fits into my plan.