I am the Alpha - Part 35

HEY EVERYONE!!!

I HAVE REACHED OVER 1000 VOTES!!!! EEPP AND AM ON THE HOT LIST #186!!!

thank you all sooo much!!!

Thanks especially to the amzing people who vote, comment and fan.... you are incredible and make my day :)

Okay the next part is short but i am writting at this very moment so the next bit will be up v. soon.

Please: COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!! ...you know you want to

-----

Edited: 19/10/11

-----

~Jack~

“No. It’s because while you lot keep perving they made me laugh and I kind of owe them for freaking them out last night.” Erin tells us in-between bursts of laughter. They weren’t the only ones freaked out last night... never again.

Erin continues to use Calum as a pillow and Seb as a hot water bottle/cuddly toy as their purrs buzz through the room. Damn it; trust Erin to reduce fierce and potentially dangerous animals into kittens. We watch as Seb gets up from his position around her side and stands over Erin. What the hell is he doing? Erin and Seb stare at each other for a moment before Seb settles himself on the ground next to her again but now resting his head on her upper stomach. I let out a small growl automatically at their position causing Erin’s eyes to flutter over to me searching my face and most likely my thoughts.

“Jack?” Erin’s voice rings out over the purring still emitting from Seb and Calum. She then nods to the now free space next to her where Seb was before. Then before our eyes she morphs into wolf form destroying her clothes in the process. I look in wonder at her white fur as she lies on her back in the same position as before having not even made Seb or Calum move with her transformation. She reaches over to lick Seb on the head before rolling onto her stomach and curling her tail round her body somehow becoming incredibly small for a Werewolf. Seb and Calum automatically reposition themselves to settle next to her still leaving the same gap that she motioned to before.

I study her wolf body with my eyes taking in her pure white fur, long silky tail and large pointy ears. That’s when I notice a long black streak on one side of her body that was never there before. The effect is shocking against her white fur and makes me unnerved, what is it? Did she actually dye her wolf fur? Impossible.

I growl low in my throat causing the others to look at Erin and they also notice the mark/line and growl to. Would she do that on purpose? It’s hardly noticeable but when you see it, it draws you in every time making seem so obvious. Erin flicks her tail dismissively as then puts her head on her paws without saying anything.

: ‘Erin? What’s with the black mark?’ :

: ‘What black mark?’ :

She must not have been paying attention to our thoughts during the last few seconds.

: ‘The one on your fur’ Matt tells her. :

: ‘What?’ :

: ‘There’s a black streak in your fur on one side’ :

: ‘Are you sure it’s not a bit of dirt’ :

I get up and walk over to her causing Seb and Calum to open their eyes and watch what I’m doing. I lean down beside Erin and stroke the streak my fingers slipping through Erin’s incredibly soft and warm fur. I rub the mark as if it was just a stain or bit of dirt but nothing happens, I try again rubbing a little harder. Suddenly Erin lets out a small purr wagging her tail slightly making me laugh.