I am the Alpha - Part 58

Hey everyone

I said i'd try for a quick update and here it is :)

thankyou for the 30 odd voters and the several commenters!! You officially made my day xx

The last part got over 1000 reads but only 33 votes... do you guys not like it? Are you punishing me for making Erin leave? 

Please if you enjoy reading, take the milliseconds of your life to vote!! <3 I really want to climb back up to my previous position in the Wattys !! I would really appreciate it xxx

Thanks

Hope you like it!!

----

“Fine, fine” he gives in, in defeat and I swing to the ground as he drops my feet.

I rush out from under his arm over to Rick who pulls me into a tight, friendly hug spinning me so my feet come off the ground, I grin at him and he drops me down before turning on Lucas and preforming our perfectly synchronised ‘guy shake’. I turn to face Jay fist bumping him before reaching over to rub my hands through his silky, white-blonde, pretty-boy hair knowing how much he hates when it gets messed up I make sure to ruffle it up a bit. He gives me a death glare before attempting to pounce on me.

“You fucked my hair Erin!!” He yells as he dodges between Luke and Aiden trying catch me.  I push into his head, ‘You’re never going to catch me… and if you did I’d just mess up your hair more.’ I meet a wall of annoyance and slip back out grinning at the look of irritation on his face.

Out of the corner of my eye I notice my guys talking in hushed voices, no doubt about me. The images of my weird behaviour flash through their heads confirming my suspicions. I ignore them for a minute or two and busy myself with catching up with Aiden, Dylan, Mark and Ollie.

We’re all laughing when I tune back into the guys conversation and Jack’s thoughts pound into my mind harshly ‘there is no chance I’ll allow that to happen again.’ The grief washes through me once again, at least I can promise him it’ll never happen again. None of them will ever see any part of me again, never mind a half-naked part of me.

I push the thoughts away and allow myself to thrive in the company of my tribe, laughing and joking around happily, ignoring the knowledge that in mere moments it will all be ripped away. As if on cue a thunderous howl fills the air and my heart sinks as it beats rapidly. Angry growls echo around me from my tribe mates and I give myself this second of panic to compose myself, taking deep breaths and clearing myself of all emotions, I won’t kill my family over pride, bring it on Cole.

I watch out of the corner of my eyes as my pack gathers in a cluster looking at each other frantically. “Could it have been a normal wolf?” Chase asks, I wish.

“No, it was too human.” Matt’s anger pulses through the link, of course if anyone would figure it out it would be Matt, though I’m not sure if he would ever of guessed it was actually a signal to me, telling me they are coming.

Right now they’ll be sorting out how many of them are going wolf and what kind of show they want to make out of this. Of course a lot of them were all for me to start making out with one of them but when I warned them they’d lose they’re tongues they quickly changed topics. They are silent; I guess this is my Que. I reach into the minds of every member of the tribe present and search for they’re will power, they’re mobility and there nerves slowly paralysing them from head to toe while still giving them the strength to stay in the same positions. Call it the mental version of stuck in the mud except I’m the tipper and the rescuer.

I stay perfectly still allowing them to come to terms with their lack of mobility before they figure out I still have complete control of my body… and theirs. Frustration and anger builds around them as they struggle the bounds I put on them but it is futile.