I am the Alpha - Part 6

thank you soo much to my fans, people who vote and comment!!! You guys are amazing and make my day!!! :)

This next part is a little shorter than the last but i a hopefully going to update another part later tonight so look out for that.  

VOTE, COMMENT, READ!!!

HOPE YOU LIKE IT :P

----

Edited: 22/8/11

----

 ~Erin~

I still can’t believe they’ve been here for six hours already. Six hours!! Katrina and a few of her slutty friends showed up about an hour after we got home, about six-ish and it’s now twelve on the morning! I mean what the hell? Do you have any idea how hard it is to sleep with sex going on all over the house? I knew this was going to happen as soon as Jack told me that mum and dad were going away for a few days. I mean this kind of thing happens all the time when the rents are out but you can never get used to it.

THUMP

I do not even want to know.

Don’t get me wrong, I really don’t care that they’re having sex with some bimbo’s in the same house that I am currently in, what I care about is the migraine I get from having to block of the connection that links our minds. I mean do you have any idea how disturbing it is for a straight chick, let me repeat straight chick to get horny thoughts about some skanky cheerleaders running through her head? Imagine having to watch your brother and his friends have sex but also getting every single one of their thoughts and emotions running through your head. It is enough to scar for life! This leads me back to the joyous migraine which is currently pounding through me, which would be fine; if they ever stopped.... They disappeared into their rooms four hours ago!!! Four hours of amazingly horrible migraine! I am feeling the love...

So now I’m sitting in my room, on my bed with my iPod so loud it could shatter my brain, trying to drown out all sounds from the rest of the house which evidently adds to the glorious migraine now threatening to kill me and my sanity.  

“Oh, Jack!” I did not need to hear that. Stupid enhanced werewolf hearing....

THUMP........ Thump

“Oooo, Oh”

That is it! I give up, they are going to stop now whether they want to or not! I am reconnecting my Alpha link and before any disturbing images come into my brain. I am putting an end to this!

: ‘STOP!’ I yell, pushing every ounce of my Alpha power into the command. :

Silence, blissful silence!! I think I’m in love!

: ‘What was that for?’ Jack yells angrily :

Well it was nice while it lasted. Sigh.

: ‘Send the bimbos home, now! I am so not interested in your complaining, now do it!’ :

Oh great, now my migraine is attacking me more! That’s what I get for yelling. I pull my headphones out of my ears and a sound like charging bulls filled my ears. Geez what is that? Oh.

“Erin, what the freaking hell is wrong with you?” A merciless yell demands through my door. Oh no, he did not just ask what is wrong with me. That is it! I throw my door open almost taking it off its hinges and then turn to face the angry fuckwitts.

 “I have been sitting in my room for four hours trying to drown out 6 guys having sex! Do you have any idea how painful it is to sever the alpha link from the rest of the pack?? Do you have any idea that I could have killed myself trying?? Do you even grasp the concept that we have school tomorrow?? Do you get it in those thick skulls of yours that you being horny teenagers affects me as well? Do you think I want to hear about how hot you think Katrina is, I’m a girl for fucks sake!!!!” I yelled letting my anger fly out of me and take shape verbally, “Do you get that if I didn’t have my abilities I would have been sitting for four hours having to watch and feel you all having fun?? Do you have any idea how completely gross and disturbing that is? I have a migraine that is unstoppable because it is caused by a magical link which you can’t get a prescription for? Hah!!! Do not ask what is wrong with me or I will kill you with my bare hands! I will let you all feel my damn migraine as well shall I? Because I was being nice I didn’t make you suffer through your little orgy party with me! Consider yourselves lucky!!”

My words stop involuntarily. Why? I have more to say!!! Crap everything’s going black, Oh shit now I’m falling.

***

 “Erin?” Why is everything dark? God, I’m so tired. Why can’t I open my eyes? Where am I? Who’s calling my name, why can’t I answer?

“Dude, she’s still out” Out? What do they mean out?

“Oh shit! This is my fault” Jack whimpers. Wait a second my brother’s here? What happened am I still at home then?

“Guys, her heart beat is getting up to wolf pace again, she might be able to hear us”

A weird sensation flutters on my hand, is someone holding it? So warm and big, it must be one of the pack, maybe Jack.

“Its okay lil’ sis, you’re going to be fine,” Jack reassures me his hand squeezing mine. I try to squeeze it back but only get a small twitch out of it before my feeble amount of strength is gone.

“She moved!” Really, no shit Sherlock! Maybe I can connect with them in my mind

: ‘ Jack?’ : Oh my god that hurts!