I am the Alpha - Part 29

This book is #397th on the What's Hot list!!!!! (april 11th 2011)

---

edited: 19/10/11

----

“One…. Two…. Three!” The guys each down a second shot of god knows what before slamming their glasses down on the table in front of them. They all cheer and groan at the same time. Sure that was the second shot, but it was the second shot of the fourth, fifth? Round ...I’m actually not sure.

“Okay you’ve all downed an amazing amount of alcohol now let’s play truth or dare!!”  I yell over the noise they’re making. They are all completely drunk, it’s hilarious!! I am a tad tipsy myself but mostly from their consumption not mine. Tonight we discovered that I’m half as drunk as the most drunk member of the pack, plus however drunk I am while our link is intact, so while they’ve drunk shit loads, I’ve had a bit and a whole crap load of lemonade.

“Yeah!!” Sam yells back before we all run into the lounge ignoring the few people still at the party which has been going on since 1am when we showed up last night and it’s about 7pm today now. I have no idea where the rents are but I think they must have cleared out to the Tribe house.

Racing with them and jumping onto the sofa I land on someone’s lap looking up at Mitch I smile sweetly before sitting on the floor next to his legs. “I don’t mind you sitting on me Rin” He purrs drunkenly.

“I’m sure you don’t” I smile up at him innocently but I’m not moving, he is extra perverted when he’s drunk and I’m not risking it.

Suddenly Jack comes running in with Sam behind him howling with laughter… what have they done now? They both sit on another sofa opposite Mitch and I grinning profusely. “Matt; truth or dare?” Sam asks looking over at Matt who is on the poof thing in the corner.

Matt contemplates for a second before declaring “Dare!” much to Sam’s pleasure who seems to be jumping up and down on the seat. I’m so glad their thoughts are fuzzy so I don’t get a constant stream of them like usual.

“I dare you to call Keith and declare your love to him!” Sam yells happily.

“Do you even have his number?” Matt queries

“Yup” Sam replies popping his ‘p’ crazily. Damn that boy is weird when he’s drunk.

“How?” 

“Rovers website” He declares chucking Matt a mobile phone.

“Bring it on!!”

Matt dials the number Sam handed him slowly before putting on loud speaker and pressing the call button. It rings a few times then Keith’s voice echoes down the phone “Hello”

: ‘Wait am I a boy or a girl? Am I me?’ :

: ‘Matthew or whatever…. Some random’ Sam decides :

: ‘Okay’ :

“Keith, this is Matthew Trill,” Matt states calmly sounding completely sober. Trill? What a retarded fake name.

“Who’s that?”

“Oh, you don’t know me but I’m in love with you Keith, from the moment we met I knew you were the one!!” Matt tells Keith dramatically causing me to roll around the ground with my hand clutched over my mouth to keep my laughter in.

“Dude I’m straight”

“Really, are you sure? I love you Keith, we could be happy together!!” Matt moans down the phone. No reply.