I am the Alpha - Part 67

Sorry its been so long everyone :)

I have now figured out the loose outline of the plot for the rest of this book!! So I should be able to write quicker and hopefully not get so much writers block that has been plaguing me lately. 

Thank you to all those who continue to vote and comment!! I <3 u all (non creppy way)

I also want to make a massive THANK YOU!!! <3 <3 to all my fans!!!! xxx You are amazing and I have just reahed over 500!!! Of you which seriously means a lot :D

I also want to thank each and every one of you for continuing to follow the story for this long. "I Am The Alpha" has officially reached over.... wait for it.....: 400,000 READS!!!!!!!!!! XD I really never thought that this was even a possibility so thank you so much to every single one of you!! Even those silent readers you all are incredible and I really hope you are enjoying reading.

Now don't eat me... but this part is kinda.....well.....Short :\

But it does include something to get your brains working. Any one who wants to have a wack of trying to interprit it.... inbox me your ideas :) (don't comment anything that is not obvious to everyone as I don't want to wreck the mystery for everyone)

Thanks again... I love you all xxx

------------

~Zane~

I watch as Shiriah paces back and forth, muttering to her-self about nothing that makes much sense to anyone. Instead of focusing on her words I watch as her long, bushy, black hair billows out behind her before falling back around her tan face when she pauses every now and again. Of course Cole had to put me on prophet watching duty. Where did he even find a freaking prophet never mind one that’s supposedly named after her legendary ancestor who was an amazingly accurate and riddle making prophet?

It would be alright if she was hot and my age but no she’s twenty-nine and snappy. I guess anyone would be if they were locked in a large room for several days on end and told to think. Cole wants to know more about the legends but you’d think it would help if he picked up the bloody book and read it himself instead of just skimming over it and then getting the council to examine them.

My eyes flick back to Shiriah as she once again stops; this time sitting down at the desk opposite me, but looking down at the glossy table as if it’s incredibly fascinating. Has she finally got something or has she just given up?

A chill spreads down my spine as the room goes incredibly quiet and Shiriah’s muttering come to a stop. I watch her carefully as she slowly raises her head to look me directly in the eyes. “You may wish to call your Alpha.” Her deep voice murmurs seriously. Shit, she’s finally got something/

: ‘Cole’ :

: ‘Yes Zane?’

: ‘Shiriah has something’:

: ‘Finally. I’ll be right there’:

“He’s coming.” I inform her boredly.

We both sit in silence as we wait for Cole to arrive. A loud bang makes my head snap up to find an eager looking Cole standing in the doorway, flanked by Brendan. They both walk into the room and sit either side of me on the opposite side of the long wooden table from Shiriah.

“What have you found?” Cole asks, straight to the point.

“You wished to hear all prophecies relating to those around you.”

“Obviously” Brendan mutters harshly and Shiriah scowls at him, her golden brown eyes flashing.

“Tell us what you found.” Cole demands.

“Listen and listen well as I will write it down once and only once after I tell it now, it you lose it, it is gone and there is nothing you could do to me to retrieve it.” Shiriah begins darkly before taking a deep breath and closing her eyes.

“Only once broken; does the tied receive;

Potential of relinquishing; what none of the past achieved.

Once mist is washed away, by the sounds of echoing reminders;

Does the moment of forgotten, turn;

Their lies no longer the wolves mask, a new fire does burn.

Trigger a change, to which ruin does break.

New light, new dawn... New mistakes”

Of course it has to be a riddle.

: ‘Zane, what do you make of it?’:

Of course that’s why I’m on prophet watch... I aced literature last year and have met a prophet before, now he wants me to figure it out. This is going to take a while.

: ‘There is going to be a change and something that’s never happened before will occur. Something about hiding and lies and then new things which of course is followed by a nice foreshadow of issues...’  I rattle off quickly. :

“Write the prophecy out and inform your guards when it is complete.” Cole orders Shiriah before we all stand and leave the room.