I am the Alpha - Part 47

Hey everyone!!

Thanks so much for reading, voting and commenting :)

I really appreciate all of you who wished me luck for my exams which are next week and the people who were supportive and understanding that i couldn't update!! thank you x

This next part is nice and long to make up for my absense of updating.

Please vote, comment and fan !!!!

xx

---

---

~Erin~

Pacing around the large fire now lit within the circle of stone at the Tarhbeish I let all of my senses erupt and channel into the walls around me, calling to the ancient powers hidden within them. I watch the guys flickering faces through the flames making sure each one of them is focused, tonight will be a ceremony above all others we’ve had, i can feel it.

“We are gathered here tonight at the Tarhbeish under the crescent moon to mark new beginnings as well as new friends.” I call my voice full of power sending ripples of fire higher into the air. “Tonight we add two more to our midst as well as embracing our roots and accepting what we have become.”

A few howls bounce off the walls as the others rejoice in my decision to make this more than just any other ceremony. 

“I invite both Sebastian Michaels and Calum Whitehead to join me among the flames.” I call out and both Seb and Calum appear at my sides. “You have both proven yourselves as worthy to join the East Forest pack and to become one with us in soul.” I tell them approvingly using the ritual words.

“Calum Whitehead, your skill and quick learning makes you an admirable werewolf and you will soon be welcomed into our pack.” He nods appreciatively, his eyes shining with excitement. I turn to Seb “Sebastian Michaels, your strength and determination makes you an admirable werewolf and you will also soon be welcomed into the pack.” Seb nods the same excitement flaring in his eyes.

“I ask that our ancestors look upon these two werewolves and see not two boys but two warriors, I ask that you see them fit to become one with our pack and continue on the East River lineage.” I call to the sky and in return get pleasurable tremors down my back.

“Sebastian Michaels, do you swear to protect our tribe no matter what the cost?” I ask seriously

“I do” his words come out strong and determinedly

“Do you promise to uphold the dignity and name our pack has made for itself?”

“I do”

“Do you promise to be truthful and stay loyal to your pack-mates but most importantly stay true to yourself?”

“I do!” He calls for the third time causing the fire behind us to surge higher in a jolt of power.

I put my hand on his heart and send a prayer to protect him before saying the final words. “Then with the power invested in me, I welcome you to the East Forest Pack and give you connection to our link permanently.” As the words leave my lips, a jolt of power surges from my hand into Seb; making his body jolt and his emotions spike and at the same time a burst of golden light flashes, lighting up all the carvings and inscriptions in the Tarhbeish.

“So it is done.” I call and light flashes away and Seb falls to the ground as the energy pulses through him.

But I have to leave him for now, there is more to be done and will be okay.