I am the Alpha - Part 24

Hey guys!!! Thanks so much for reading and voting!!!!!!!!! xxx

I AM NOW #510 ON THE HOT LIST AS OF RIGHT NOW!!

i'm sorry it's been longer than usual but you guys got me 33 votes so thanks again.

REMEMBER

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

XXX

---

Edited: 29/9/11

---

~Erin~

Channelling my Alpha powers through matt is surprisingly easy it feels almost natural. Concentrating on the game is simple; concentrating on making Matt look like the Alpha is a piece of cake, so why not amp up my game a little? Feeling the Alpha powers flow through into Matt’s mind was weird at first, really weird but at the same time it started giving me a kick of adrenalin. Time to give em hell!!

Focusing on Chase and checking his positioning I find him in the perfect spot. Then suddenly I let all the Alpha powers flow directly into Chase, giving him the authority and some of the power of an Alpha. The look of shock and confusion on the other teams faces…. priceless. Even through the minds of my pack I can’t help collapsing onto the ground in laughter. Tears are now spilling down my face and my breathing is rapid as their faces flash through my mind. Poor ickle Keithy’s little team is losing to a bunch of big bad wolves who can magically swap who is Alpha. Sucker!

Worry from the guys then rapidly begins taking over my own laughter, the other team were about to score. Hmm, what can an Alpha who has awesome ninja skills do about that? Focusing on the details of the game I absentmindedly flick my powers over to Jordan who is currently goalie. The Rover who is running down the field does a double take as my powers are washing over him and he fumbles the ball which is now speeding towards Sam. What a shame….  I think I’m going to enjoy this game especially the after party which will definitely be happening because there is no chance of us losing this one, not with the bunch of pansies we’re playing. I must admit they are definitely stronger and the binds within their pack are stronger from what I can remember, they would be a threat if we were any normal pack but unfortunately for them – that is something we’ll never be.

A few seconds later the Panthers are running back into the change rooms for half time, wow must have zoned out. There footsteps echo as they are running down the corridor towards me, the excitement and curiosity rolling off them and gripping at the air around us. Guess I forgot to mention I was going to give them my powers just for kicks. They burst through the door all staring directly at me with massive grins on their faces. This’ll be fun.

“Yes?” I ask them as if I have no clue as to what they’re so happy about. Before any of them can say anything Jared starts stepping forward with my power still rolling off him, right probably should take that back off him….

“That” Jack states looking pointedly at Jordon who much to my amusement; has them all in submission still.

“Ohhh that,” I trail out my words as if I’ve just realised what they were talking about, “what can I say…. I was bored and it’s funny watching their faces!” Understatement of the year I reckon I almost died of laughter back then.

“Erin!” Jordan growls; using my own powers to try and demand superiority.

“Yes, Oh great and humble Alpha” I chime making him grind his teeth.

“Come here!” He demands using the full force of my power against me, making everyone else tremble.

“No. Jordan back down!” I growl letting my fury intoxicate each word as the Alpha side of me wishes to reach out and hit him. How dare he challenge me like that? I am his Alpha; He will not treat me with such disrespect! My eyes narrow as I stare into his, showing him I am still in charge, showing him that he is lower and always will be lower in my pack. I reach to his mind letting my powers slip back away from him, leaving him powerless as he collapses to the floor, trembling.