I am the Alpha - Part 56

Hey all,

thank you so much for reading and continuing to vote and support me an this book!! :)

over 240,000 and almost 4000 votes!! YOU are all amazing!! I <3 u so much!!!

This part is in Jack's POV and i warn you the next part will be the last part and this one in Erin's POV! so no one get angry at me for not moving on it is extremely important to see the two scenes in Erin's mind and it will fuel the next several parts

Thanks again :)

Please: Comment, Vote, Fan, Like and/or Tweet :)

and tell your friends....you know you want to :P

haha....anway

xx

enjoy

--------------------

~Jack~

I watch as Erin goes around and greets each of the tribe members present happily and utterly unaffected by the mood she was in yesterday. How can someone have such a dramatic change of emotions from being so torn to completely unaffected? It’s not like Erin at all, usually if something’s bugging her you’ll know about it straight away even if she doesn’t let you help her. Maybe she was just PMSing but usually she’s way more extreme in that case, scary extreme. I shake the looming thoughts from my head; she’ll tell me when and if she needs to.

A loud foreign howl fills the air and my head snaps towards the sound. It definitely wasn’t one of ours and it was way too close to be from a neighbouring territory. An angry growl rips through my lips. It is coming from way too close, someone is one our land. I look around me and notice the same expressions of anger and confusion on every face in the clearing until my eyes lands on Erin’s face and I do a double take, how can she look so composed, so calm?

The guys gather around me and we all share glances, “Could it have been a normal wolf?” Chase finally breaks the silence.

“No, it was too human,” Matt exclaims angrily. Of course he’s right it was too controlled and not like that of a wild wolf, if there even are any around here.

I strain my ears for any more sounds coming from the direction of the howl and meet silence. What the fuck? A wolf can’t just disappear, unless it has just stopped moving. I go to move away and find that my limbs won’t move. I try again and find every inch of my body restrained by some invisible force. My heart pounds and anger swells inside me. The other all look at me with the same frustration that is coursing through me and i search for the one person who might be able to explain this.

My eyes find Erin and she is standing perfectly still with the same calm exterior that she was displaying before. Is she being restrained as well?

“Erin?” her head flicks up in my direction and the lack of emotion on her face shocks me. What’s going on? How can she look so blank? I go to question further but before the words even surface on my tongue she answers my question my walking from her isolated position over towards us all.

“Erin? What is the meaning of this?” Dad calls from his position by Oscar and John in the middle of the clearing. Good question, what the hell is going on? Anger scorches my insides as she bluntly ignores him but walks so she’s further towards the forest ahead of us all.

“What....” I’m cut off by the obvious sound of something moving through the forest from the same direction as the howls and the direction Erin is currently facing; the unmistakable sounds of a large animal such a wolf moving through a forest without being careful to be quiet. What is she playing at! My ears twitch as they pick up more similar sounds all close together.