I am the Alpha - part 40

Hey my amazing readers!!

Sorry to leave you haning for so long :\ 

Thankyou so incredibly much to all my fans, commenters and voters

you are amazing, you make me smile and laugh. But not only that you are the fuel that keeps me writing more determinedly and passionately than i ever have before. xxx

You guys gave me over 50 votes so another thank you is added to the list :) 

I hope you like this part

- it's a tad short but i've been working relenetlessly on making character profiles for everysingle one of the male characters. Keith's pack, Cole's pack and Erins... around 30 guys including looks, personality, full names and wolf. It's so damn tiring but fun aswell. :)

If anyone would like to supply their surnames for one of my character that would be good. Or if you're a guy - your first name would also be helpful because i don't want to just us common every book has them names but then again i don't want overcomplicated, ovethought names.... Anyway (don't mind my babbling)

Thanks again.

Please: COMMENT, VOTE, FAN :)

i promised a dose of Keith so you're going to get one. It's not long do don't get over excited but hopefully it's enough to substain the Keith addicts out ther :P

xx

-------

© Ella Day 2011 - I am the Alpha

**Erin**

 “Seb and Calum need to go through the pack stage of the lessons to before they join.” Jack smirks across at us. Bloody hell, forgot about that bull.

“Honestly?” I ask not moving from my comfortable position.

“Yeah.”

“Whatever.”

“Alpha Erin?” a shy voice calls from behind me. I turn to look around to find myself looking at one of the younger members of the tribe, Danni. He’s around ten and quite adorable with his brown floppy hair and baby blue eyes.

“Yeah Danni?” I ask sweet and softly making sure he’s not to shy around us, we’re practically family.

“I was wondering if you’d come play with us.” He asks still slightly shy. It has been a while since I’ve played with the younger member of the tribe.

“I would love to Danni but it’ll have to be when we get back tomorrow, maybe at the Bon Fire because we have some important stuff to do.” I tell him catching a glimpse of a few others listening in on our conversation from a distance.

“Thanks Alpha Erin” Danni beams over at me making little dimples form in his cheeks and his eyes to crinkle and sparkle.

“That’s okay sweetie.” I tell him

“Okay” Danni continues to smile then looks at the guys “Hi guys” he greets them a small smile on his face.

“Hey little man,” Jack smiles back and the others all reply something similar.

“See you guys later.” He yells before running back around to one of the fields.

I smile warmly thinking about Danni, he such a sweetheart.

“I still can’t get used to the way you are so different with kids.” Calum grins looking over at me while my feet are still across his lap. The other guys murmur in agreement.