.4

| Eleanor |

"So. . .you're not going?"

I groaned and stuffed my face into the pillow.

"Do I have to?" My voice muffled against the pillow.

Willow chuckled lightly and tried to tug at the pillow. "Aren't we suppose to experience all this?"

"Ugh! You sound like mum." I let her take the pillow off my face.

I looked grumpy.

I didn't want to go to a stupid concert where I had to socialize with random frogs. Its not like my prince charming  would be there waving a handkerchief—

"Move." She said and I did make some space for her on the single bed.

She had been visiting me quite regularly. Her roommate was a crazy druggie. Willow , being the softie she was,  couldn't stay a word to her so she crashed at my apartment which I did love.

I had to.

Me being alone and all. .

"One week into the campus and we have witnessed a love triangle." She mused.

Yes. I spilled the beans on Megan.

"Must have been our welcome party." My voice was dry and it made her laugh.

Truth be told, I was . .guilty of not letting her into knowing who did Megan cheated with?

I don't know why. .why the heck did I get a dumb face and just stared at my friend as she waited for an answer.

And then I blurted out.

"I didn't see his face."

I didn't see his face.

What a load of crap!

What the fudge got into me to lie for a person I didn't even consider a human? Why couldn't I say his bloody name! There was this slightly pricking feeling in my heart . . .

I lied to my only friend . .

I shifted on the bed.

"Say who is gonna bite our head off at the concert?" I asked.

"Waoh! Tone it down."

She was having a ball of a time at seeing me act like a petulant child.

Which I was. No doubt.

"I think his name is. .Ron—no. Ryan."

×××××××××

I had a stone face.

Willow popped on some gloss and had her best attire on while I. .i was a different story. All I had on was a casual T-shirt and some pants.

"It doesn't matter what you wear. You would look beautiful in garbage ." She said while applying a coat of mascara.

I hmphed!

"Its just a concert , El. We're not going to sell our souls to the devil."

I know she couldn't exactly pin point why I had my not interested face on. Well, she didn't know what I know.

I had to see him break a girl down and now I had to hear him sing too? What was my life turning into? A torture?

I sincerely thought about faking a stomach ache but then I looked at her humming to herself and actually looking happy. .guess I couldn't be selfish.