.7

| Eleanor |

People were mingling around me but my eyes were trained on the bombshell blonde. The tight body hugging skirt had her assets on display and I couldn't help but wonder. .

What did Mark see in that?

But then again. .men usually went for busty rather than brainy.

She had the kind of look on her face . .the one where you're making sure no one sees you. .her blue eyes darted left and right as she spilled the contents in the tall glass of beer.

Nombre de dios. .

Silently, I watched her every move as she tucked the empty wrapper in her bra and fixed her smile. Her blonde hair tumbling down in—

"Hey beautiful. Can I dance—"

I gave the intruder one scathing look and he gulped.

Then I trained my eyes back on the lady on secret mission. Who was she taking the drink to? Mark ?

I bit my bottom lip.

But he was with Willow . .and—

I stood up straight, my eyes going wide enough to challenge puss in boots.

"Damn. .no freaking way.  ." I whispered watching her laugh and smile at the dude on the stool. Her long nails tapping against the tall glass as she offered him the drink.

They were talking back and forth.

She clingy, he not interested.

Ryan turned his neck at her and I could see his side profile as he sighed in a heavy dejected way and—

My heart leaped in my throat.

He took the glass and downed it all in one go!

I covered my mouth in horror. Megan had a triumphant smile on her beautiful face. She was glowering.

Did she poison him?

I shook my head wildly.

After few moments , I saw him getting slack. .like he couldn't handle himself . Ryan almost fell off the stool if it hadn't been Megan steadying him.

My heart went wild when Megan helped him stand up . .his arm went around her shoulders. .his blue eyes dizzy . .he didn't seem in his senses and she was taking him away.

No one saw this but me.

Megan didn't waste a single second. The both of them disappeared in the dark corridor. .

Something told me if I didn't go after them, I would never be able to forgive myself!

I could feel it all around me!

Ryan.

Ryan was in trouble!

××××××××××××

Swallowing hard, I went towards the dimly lit corridor. It was dark here and I had no idea what sort of activities went in here.

Maybe I should back off when I had time—

But someone was in trouble! I couldn't turn blind eye at what I just witnessed!

My sneakers skidded on the floor.

The corridor had rooms like a hotel.

Oh now I get what goes in here! I thought bitterly. Clenching my fists, I summoned all my courage to look out for them.