Chapter 5

Project or Getting to Know Each Other?
*
*
*
Third Person's POV

Jisoo is on her way to Seokjin's house. When she arrived she pressed the door bell. The doors opened and it revealed a maid.

"Uh.. Good Afternoon, My name's Jisoo. Seokjin's Classmate?" Jisoo said and gave the maid a smile.

"Oh, Ms. Jisoo. Seokjin's waiting for you in the study room. Go on the second floor, turn left, the second door in the left." She said and smiled before leaving Jisoo alone.

Well, This is what Jisoo's wearing.

(She is cute right? She's beautiful tooo! If you disagree lemme cut off your tongue

(She is cute right? She's beautiful tooo! If you disagree lemme cut off your tongue. Jk - PikaChicoo)

She followed what the maid said. Seokjin's house is huge. Like a mansion. It's like their house but a less atleast 5 meters on each sides.

I knock on the door then a voice told her to come in so she did.

She saw Seokjin sitting while typing something on his phone. "Hey. Come here quick" Seokjin said. She did and sat beside him.

He quickly took a photo of them. Jisoo was shock.

"What's that for?!" She asked with wide eyes.

"You can go home now. I'll work on it by myself. I can just show them this picture and you'll present it alone" He said.

"What? No!" She said.

"And why?" He asked and looked at her with one eyebrow raised.

"I don't trust you" she said. Seokjin rolled his eyes. "Ugh." He said.

Jisoo was looking around and saw a chess board.

"Okay, Let's have a deal" Jisoo said. "What deal?" He askes and looks at her.

"Let's play chess. If you win, I'll leave. But If I win, I'll help you with the project. Deal?" She asked.

"Sure." Seokjin said and smirked.

3 Hours Later

It's been 3 hours. Jisoo kept on winning. Its their 10th match. It was Jisoo's turn as she move the queen then-

"Checkmate." Jisoo said and smiled.

Seokjin is pissed.

"Okay, I'll help. It's fair square bro" Jisoo said and chuckles.

Seokjin sighed as the door opened. It revealed a man. Is it his dad he is scared of?

"D-Dad." He stuttered.

"Looks like you brought a friend. Come and let her eat with us." His dad said with a blank face.

"Okay dad" He said before his dad closed the door.

At the Dinning Room

"So.. You are?" His dad asked. "Jisoo Kim sir" Jisoo said and smiled.

"Just call me Uncle." He said as he drink the orange juice.

"Okay Uncle" Jisoo said while nervously eating.

"I-I love the food sir. Is this yoir favorite dish?" Jisoo asked to end the dead silence.

"Oh.. No, It's his mother's favorite dish" His father said.

"So, Since you are his friend. Is he doing some troubles at school? Like bullying or what?" His dad asked.

She looks at Seokjin. He was scared. Feeling nervous. He looks at me. His eyes we're saying that she shouldn't expose him.

Jisoo have a heart for a reason.

"Not really Uncle, He is energetic and the Captain in Basketball. His acads are high as well like his popularity in school. He is kind so I decided to befriend him" She lied and smiled.

"You're a sweet and kind girl. Thank you for taking care of my son as his friend." His dad said and smiled.

"Can I ask, Where is his mother? It is okay if you don't answer uncle. I understand" She asked nervously.

"Jisoo-" Seokjin's father cut him off.

"She is at coma." His dad said.

"Oh.. I am really sorry to hear that" Jisoo said with an apologetic look.

"It is fine, Eat up dear." He said and smiled.

"Your dad is nice, Why are you scared of him though?" Jisoo asked.

"Why should I answer that?" He asked while typing on his keyboard.

We are now at the study room. I have his laptop while he have his desktop. We have books all over.

"Because I saved your butt back there" She answered. Seokjin chuckled.

"Alright alright. Well, Thank you for that and I am sorry for what I did to you." He said.

"My mother's in a coma because of me actually. " He said.

"I was in a fight with someone before. I didn't knew she'll come because she heard the news from Jimin. She came. My enemy have a weapon which is a gun. I was able to dodge and attack him. But when he is about to shoot me, My mother came in front of me and caught the bullet. I still can't find the moron who did that" Seokjin said with a sad expression.

"I am sorry to hear about that. And.. What about the so called ex that is an issue in our school?" She asked.

"Oh. I have an ex, Her name's Irene. She cheated on me. That's all" He said.

"Oh, That's why you hate her so much?" She asked. Seokjin nods.

"Well, It's unfair. Tell me about yourself" He said.

"Hm. Okay then. I am adopted by Jennie's family. I was the first child. They adopted me to practice on how to take care of a child. They successfully raised me well" She said.

"That's nice." Seokjin said as he stares at Jisoo's eyes.

"Stop staring creep" Jisoo said as she get the pillow on the couch and hit Seokjin's face with it playfully.

'Well I guess it'll change starting today' Jisoo thought.

End Of Chapter 5
Word Count : 914