Chapter 27

(Most Parts of this Chapter is about Irene and Jinyoung's Flashback and the rest is the story so it'll be a long chapter)

"Finally! I can have my Jin back~" Irene exclaimed with happiness in her eyes.

"Well, If I were to question.. Your statement isn't that nice to hear" A voice from behind said.

Irene looks back and saw Jinyoung sitting on his desk.

They are in the Student Council's Office. Irene thought she'll be the only one in there but jokes on you.

She got shock to see Jinyoung there.

"So what? I am not even asking for your opinion about my statement" Irene said as she crossed her arms and glared at the Student Council's President.

"What's in Seokjin that I don't have?" Jinyoung asked making Irene roll her eyes.

"Of course. You guys have a very lots of differences. He have everything you don't." Irene said as she sit on the couch.

Jinyoung scoffed.

"Then if he had everything, Why did you bother to go and mess everything up between you two?" Jinyoung asked. It directly hit Irene straight to the heart.

"Dang. That's sure one straight forward SC Pres." Irene said.

Jinyoung chuckled because of what Irene said.

They weren't close and Irene hated him for beating her to get in the SC Pres. position.

They were.. enemies and also comrades. It's hard to explain.

"Tsk. I shouldn't waste my time spending and talking with someone like you" Irene said as she stood up and walk away.

Jinyoung just laughed knowing she pissed the Stevard Queen.

He was still sad because Jisoo said no to him.

••

The next day. He started to collect his things since it's vacation and graduation was kinda weeks or months ago.

He went inside the SC Office and then there he saw the lady he was teasing yesterday with the other SC Officers.

"Oh well well. Look who we have here. Its Ms. SC VP!" Jinyoung started and laughed.

The other were kind of laughing too. You must be curious why.

Jinyoung, Irene and the other officers have been with each other for 4 years of college.

But Jinyoung and Irene wouldn't talk casually with each other. They often talk about school progress and sometimes only in meetings. But it doesn't make them friends by that. Irene hated friends.

She is traumatized by fake friends and mostly the type of friends who use you for advantage.

"Stop mocking me Park Jinyoung or I'll kick your ass out of this office" Irene bravely said.

Jinyoung chuckled.

"Ehem. Have you forgotten? We aren't officers anymore!" Jinyoung exclaimed.

"Shut the heck up" Irene warned.

"Okay okay! Sorry!" Jinyoung said.

Jinyoung only become a jackass around someone he's comfortable with. Irene and him isn't even friends so how?

It's because Irene is his Middle School Crush. But it only stopped when he learned that she and Seokjin is in a relationship until he had a liking to a girl named Jisoo.