Epilogue

Last Chapter :))

It's been a year since the engagement got cut off. Mr. Bae who was caught running illegal business by Mr. Kim got put in jail and sentenced to be in jail for 20 years.

Jisoo is now 27 years old and Jin is 29.

Irene and Jinyoung is now together for 11 months.

Jennie is more happy than her usual life because of Taehyung's presence.

Lisa became famous for being a pro in dancing. Jungkook too.

Rose and Jimin's songs is still one on top.

Jisoo and Seokjin decided to be with each other and not to settle down until both of them got better hold of their schedules to avoid lack of time for their own child in the future.

Jisoo is doing her best to not let her mom's company got removed in rank 1.

Seokjin was doing his best to keep Jisoo happy and he pursued his dream to become an actor and his agency is Bighit Entertainment.

All of them were happy.

••

"Damn you Jin. What is this? Seriously?" Jisoo ask with a blindfold on while Seokjin is guiding her while walking in sand.

"Why the hell are we in a beach? You gonna drown me?" She ask making Seokjin chuckle.

"You are hilarious. Incase you didn't know." Seokjin sarcastically said.

After a few more steps, They finally stopped.

"What? You gonna sell me now? Where's the buyer?" Jisoo joked once again.

"Shh" Seokjin said.

"Take off your blindfold now" Seokjin said.

Jisoo nods and unfold the cloth covering her eyes.

She slowly opened her eyes then she heard shouts.

"Happy Birthday Kim Jisoo!"

Jisoo was shock. There are colorful lights around. Foods in front of her. But the most amazing part was, There they are. Your friends, In front of you and just surprised you just now.

"Damn.. What's this all about?" Jisoo asked.

"Happy Birthday Jagi." Seokjin said as he kiss Jisoo in the forehead.

"Wow unnie. You're 29 now. When will I meet my nephews? I am getting old too incase you don't know." Jennie joked and playfully roll her eyes.

"Stop making me sound old Jennie!" She scolded.

"It's weird. Both Seokjin hyung and Jisoo noona are getting old but their faces looks younger than mine." Jungkook said making them laugh.

"I agree" Lisa said.

"Let's eat first before you receive gifts from us." Seokjin said.

••

"May I ask. Why did you decide this to happen in the afternoon?" Jisoo asked.

"Sunset." Seokjin said as he points out the sky that has the color of purple, blue and pink.

Their favorite colors.

Jisoo smiled.

"At night. We'll give you your gift." Seokjin said and kissed Jisoo's forehead once again.

"Well, Night will be in 2 hours" Jisoo said.

"Sh. Just eat. I prepared something to kill time." Seokjin said and smiled sweetly at Jisoo.

••

"Gifts Time!" Irene shouted. Everyone gathered in line while Jisoo is sitting on a chair.

Their position is the sea is on Jisoo's left and the road is on her right.

They started to line up. Seokjin was on the last of the line.

Everyone gave her their gifts and messages.

Jisoo was happy but she didn't know that her friends that are done giving their gifts went behind her without her noticing.

The last person to give their gift before Seokjin was Irene.

"Here. Happy Birthday Jisoo. And.. Look." Irene said as she points out the sky while she was on her one knee. Like bowing to a princess and you're the knight. A bow like that.

Jisoo's eyes widened.

"Aurora Borealis.." She muttered.

"Jisoo." Seokjin called.

Jisoo looks at Seokjin. He is also on his knees just like the others.

"So. What does Mr. Smarty Pants bought for me as a gift huh?" Jisoo asked.

"This" He said.

He pulled out a red box.

"What's that?" Jisoo ask. Trying not to assume.

"Jisoo, Look behind you" Jinyoung said.

Jisoo look back to see them holding cardboard cutouts with the letters..

"W I L L Y O U M A R R Y M E ?"

Jisoo look back at Seokjin. She saw that the red box was gone and all he was holding was a diamond ring. She was flustered and shock at the same time.

Happiness overflowing in her.

Tears started to form.

"Kim Jisoo.. I want to see you walk down the aisle wearing white. Is it okay if I'll be the one that will be in front of the priest wearing a black tuxedo?" Seokjin asked.

Jisoo laughed while tears are flowing down.

"What kind of question is that? Are you insane? Of course. I would want you to be standing beside me while the priest say 'You may now kiss the bride'" Jisoo said making all of them chuckle.

"That's more weird Jisoo" Seokjin said and laugh.

"So..?" Seokjin asked.

"I already said yes, What are you waiting for?" Jisoo asked sarcastically.

Seokjin smiled as he put the ring in Jisoo's ring finger and after that he kissed her hand.

Jisoo stood up and so Seokjin.

Seokjin hugged her tight.

"I love you, Kim Jisoo." Seokjin said.

Jisoo smiled.

"I love you more, Kim Seokjin" Jisoo said.

Their friends clapped their hands and the boys shouts as they celebrate.

Everyone ended up celebrating more than ever before.

End of Epilogue

Hi guys! Thank You for supporting me and reading this book! I really appreciate you because you have reached the end!

If you love JinSoo Stories, Just visit my profile since I am always posting stories about JinSoo only.

And also, Please support my new story 'Rose from the Dead' which has Fantasy/Romance/Adventure genre.

Thank you once again and See you again!
- PikaChicoo

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐖𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 | 𝑱𝒊𝒏𝑺𝒐𝒐 | 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚍 🎉