Chapter 21

"Are you ready now Jisoo?" Jinyoung asked as he offered his hand.

"Mhm" Jisoo answered.

She took his offer as they went inside his car.

Jinyoung opened the front seat's door for Jisoo and closed it when she finally entered.

Jinyoung went to the driver's seat and closed the door once he entered.

"So, Where are you taking me?" Jinyoung asked. Jisoo is wearing a dress. While Jinyoung is wearing a suit and tie.

"This is very formal. Where do you really want us to hang out?" Jisoo asked.

"My dad, He prepared a ball today. Afternoon to Night. We'll be there at afternoon. Don't worry, I'll be always beside you and I'll give you a tour to our house and I have a surprise that only us will be there" Jinyoung said and smiled to make Jisoo reassured.

They have arrived in the Park's Mansion.

There were visitors. Jinyoung opened the door for Jisoo.

Jisoo took Jinyoung's arm and put her arm around his. They have entered the Mansion. They were welcomed by the visitors and Jinyoung's dad.

They started to eat.

After they ate, Jinyoung took Jisoo for a tour. Jisoo was amazed as she looks at the paintings that was made by Jinyoung's mother and the design of their house.

Not gonna lie but Jisoo was enjoying this.

Then they finally went to their huge garden.

It was designed with green bushes and different types of flowers. The garden's center have a beautiful white fountain.

It was great. Then the night started to appear.

"Did you bring me here to see those stars?" Jisoo asked with an excited smile.

Jinyoung nods.

"I always go here for fresh air and to look and stare at those stars." Jinyoung said.

"I love stars more than anything." They both said in unison making them look at each other.

Jisoo and Jinyoung chuckled at the thought of they both said it at the same time.

Slow music started to be heard from the inside.

Jinyoung took the opportunity to go beside Jisoo.

He lend his hand in front of her.

"Huh?" Jisoo asked as she looks at Jinyoung's hand and to his face.

"M'Lady, May I have this dance?" Jinyoung asked as he bowed a little.

Jisoo feeling like she is a princess from disney.

Jisoo put her hand on his hand.

"You may" Jisoo answered as Jinyoung put his other hand around Jisoo's waist. Jisoo put her other hand on Jinyoung's shoulder.

They started to dance along with the music.

Jisoo feels like she is on a fairytale.

••

After hours of dancing, They took a rest and sat beside the fountain because there's a bench there.

"This night is fun" Jisoo said.

"It's not finished yet" Jinyoung said.

"What do you mea-" Jisoo got cut off when she saw Jinyoung holding a white rose in his hand like he is giving it to her.

"Accept it. This is your favorite flower right?" He asked and smiled.

"How did you know?" Jisoo asked.

"Jennie" he said making Jisoo and his chuckle.

••

"Thank you for tonight Jinyoung" Jisoo said.

"You're Welcome Jisoo" He said and smiled.

"I won't forget this. Drive home safely" Jisoo said before leaving Jinyoung there.

"No matter what. I'll make you feel like you are a princess in fairytales Jisoo. But I will respect your decision as long as you are happy" Jinyoung said before he drove away.

End of Chapter 21
Word Count : 577