Chapter 10

"Go down now d*mb*ss! Your food is ready!" Jisoo shouted.

When she heard a door opened she go to the fridge and get some orange juice and poured it in two glasses.

He goes down and sat on one of the chairs.

"Nice, Thank you again." He said and began to eat. "You look like you're not sick" Jisoo said. "Nah, I am just trying hard not to disappoint you because of my emotions" He said as he continued to eat. Jisoo blushed a little.

"Why? What's your personality when sick?" She asked.

"I am a devil in disguise" Seokjin said. Jisoo chuckled. "What's funny? It's true" He said while he is serious and stopped eating. "O-Oh sorry" Jisoo said as she felt she had goosebumps. 'He is scary.' She thought.

After a few seconds Seokjin laughed. "W-What are you laughing at?" Jisoo asked. Worried.

"You should look the look in your face! I am not a devil in disguise but you actually fell for it!" He said and continued to laugh.

"F*ck you" Jisoo said. "Oh sure, where do you want to do that?" He asked with a teasing tone. "ARGH! I HATE YOU!" Jisoo said and go to the living room with her orange juice and looking down. Because her face was fully red because of what he just said.

Seokjin on the other hand continues to eat his food.

'I can't let her know yet.' He thought.

He put his hand on his chest. 'I can't let her know my childhood disease or she will be worried.' He thought again.

-

"Soo!"

Jisoo look back and saw Seokjin. "What do you want?" She asked while raising her left eyebrow.

"I need help though" He said.

"Aish! Just tell me what is it" Jisoo said.

"I want to visit mom. But.. I think my fever got a little higher than earlier" He said. I noticed it too. He was more weaker and more quiet earlier.

"No, Please visit your mom when you're feeling better" Jisoo said.

Seokjin sighed and just nod before going to his room once again.

-

It is now 11 pm. Jisoo sighed with a thought.

'I can't just leave him here. His father is still not here. Might as well tell mom that I am staying t a GIRL friend's house's Jisoo thought.

She texted her mom telling that she'll be back home tomorrow. Her mom agreed.

Jisoo sighed once again before going to Seokjin's room.

As she enters, She saw an angel sleeping peacefully in the bed. She smiled.

She walks and sat at the side of the bed.

"You look peaceful when you sleep. You look handsome too" Jisoo said. Yes, She knew she said that and she said it intentionally and without having regrets.

She touched his cheek and caress it.

"I guess I'll sleep on the couch then" she whispered and began to stand up. Before she could go, She felt a hand on her arm.

She looks at Seokjin which was asleep at the moment while holding her.

"Don't leave me mom please.." Seokjin said.

'Dreaming huh? Or should I say nightmares?' Jisoo thought.

She smiled and bent over to kiss Seokjin's forehead. "Don't worry, I won't leave you" Jisoo whispered and just decided to sleep beside him. Jisoo doesn't have a choice because Seokjin won't let her go.

Seokjin hugged her by putting his arm around her shoulders and his nose on her neck, nuzzling a bit.

Jisoo just sighed. She is blushing. She just decided to close her eyes and sleep. She is excited about Seokjin's reaction tomorrow. She bet she'll die because of laughter.

End of Chapter 10
Word Count : 618