Chapter 11

"Seokjin-hyung why are you red? You sick?" Jimin asked. They are at the cafeteria. Seokjin is quiet and blushing while looking down.

Then Jisoo walk pass them. She looks at Seokjin and she made her tongue out, Teasing him.

Four of them look at Jisoo. Jisoo started to walk away again.

"You better tell us what happened or else" Jungkook said.

"Fine." Seokjin said.

"I woke up because of my alarm. I grabbed my phone and turn it off when I felt a heavy thing laying on my arm. I look at it and saw Jisoo, sleeping peacefully while hugging me. I was shock of course. Then after a few minutes she woke up. She looks at me like nothing happened and stood up and asked me 'what?' then I said 'Why are you beside me?' I calmly asked. She said that I am the one who pulled her and hugged her. Not letting her go. I felt embarrassed so that's all" Seokjin said.

The three laughed.

"I didn't know you want Jisoo that badly" Taehyung teased. "Shut up." Seokjin said and gave Taehyung a death glare.

"But you like her right?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah" Seokjin admitted.

"Ooh~ I guess our relationships will be more better then" Jungkook said.

"What do you mean?" Seokjin asked. "Me and Lisa are dating while Jimin and Rosè is dating while Taehyung is courting Jennie" Jungkook answered.

"What?! Really?!" Seokjin asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah, You're the only single here" Jimin said and laughed.

"I don't care, I'll make her mine" Seokjin whispered.

"What's that?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing" Seokjin answered.

"I heard that the SSG President likes Jisoo" Jimin said.

"Yeah, I know. It's obvious" Seokjin said.

"Then make your move now! Slow poke" Taehyung said. Seokjin didn't bother to listen and just scroll through his phone.

-

"Jisoo! I want to ask you something" Jennie called.

"Hm?" Jisoo hummed in response.

"Who do you like? Be honest." Jennie said with a serious tone.

"I-I like no one" Jisoo stuttered.

"Tell me the truth, You're obviously lying. You lie when you stutter." Jennie said.

"Promise, I don't like someone! Study is what I prioritize!" Jisoo said.

"Really? Or you like Seokjin but still not admitting?" She asked with a teasing smile. Jisoo don't know why but.. When she mentioned Seokjin, She immediately smile.

"Ooh~ You're in love!" Jennie said. "Shut up!" Jisoo said trying hard not to smile.

"Nah-ah! I'll tell mom!" Jennie said. "What?! Don't!" Jisoo said.

Then suddenly Jisoo's phone rings.

"Who's that? Seokjin?" Jennie asked.

"Shut up, Its my friend Suho" She said. "Oh, Okay answer it" Jennie said and left.

I answered the phone.

"Jisoo!" He said through the call.

"Hey! What do you need?" Jisoo asked.

"I was wondering if we could hang out on saturday?" He asked.

Jisoo looks at the date today. It's wednesday. "Oh yeah sure! Where?" Jisoo asked.

"At the park" Suho said.

"Sure!" Jisoo said.

"Okay then! I'll go now!" He said.

"Okay, Goodbye" Jisoo said before hanging up.

-

"Jisoo~" Jimin called. They are at the hallway. "Yes?" Jisoo asked. "Jin-hyung wants you to meet him at the field" He said with a teasing smile.

"Oh okay sure" Jisoo said and immediately go to the field.

It was peaceful there because it is home time.

-

Jisoo is walking when she saw a figure sitting at the ground. As she step forward, the figure is becoming more familiar and clearer.

"Seokjin!" She called.

"Oh hey Jisoo" He said as he look back.

"Have a seat" He said as he point his finger beside him.

She put her bag beside her and sat beside him.

"Jimin said you wanted to see me here?" Jisoo asked.

"What? I didn't told him to call you" Seokjin said.

"Well, Then I guess we got tricked" Jisoo said and chuckled.

Seokjin looks at her. The way she chuckled. She looks beautiful in his point of view.

"Yah, It's better to take a picture 'cause it last longer than staring" She said and chuckled.

Seokjin took his phone out.

"What are you doin-"

*click*

"Hey! That's not fair! Delete it!" Jisoo said.

"You told me to take a photo instead of staring right?" Seokjin asked and smiled.

"That's only a joke!" Jisoo protest.

"I'll delete this if you answer my question" He said.

"What question?" Jisoo asked.

"Hm.. Can I.. Court you?" He aksed and look directly to her eyes.

"That's not a good joke" Jisoo said.

"I am not joking" Seokjin said and his smile fades.

"I am serious. Serious about this and serious about you" He said.

Jisoo was speechless.

"I like you, I want you to be mine. Is it bad?" He asked.

"No its not.. I'm just.. Shock" Jisoo said while still looking at him.

"So What's your answer?" He asked.

.

"Sure. Court me."

End of Chapter 11
Word Count : 817