Chapter 14

"Hey girlllll! How was your hang out with Mr. Suho? Hm?" Rosè asked. "It's fine" Jisoo said and smiled.

"Let me remind you that their the enemies" Jennie said. "And.. My vote is for Jin Oppa I hate Suho" Jennie added. They just laughed.

"Hi, Good Morning Soo" A voice said. They look back to see Seokjin with his friends.

"Good Morning Jin" Jisoo said and smiled.

"So.. Are you busy? It's lunch time and.. I want to have lunch with you if its okay?" He asked.

"Sur-" Jisoo got cut off when girls started running towards her.

"Jisoo! Jisoo! Oh my god! A cute boy is looking for you outside!" A girl said.

"Who?" Jisoo asked. "I don't know but he is looking for you" the girl said.

"Uh.. Excuse me Jin" She said before walking outside.

Jisoo went outside and saw a man in black wearing a cap.

"Uh.. Wait. Suh-" Jisoo got cut off when Suho immediately cover her mouth temporarily. "Sorry I wasn't suppose to say your name in public" Jisoo whispered.

"By the way what are you doing here?" Jisoo asked. "Here, Lunch" He said and gave it to Jisoo. It was a bento..

"A b-bento?" She asked. "Just take it. I'll take my leave" Suho said and walks away. "Thank you!" Jisoo shouted.

Jisoo went back inside.

"Who was that?" Seokjin and our friends asked.

"Ah, A friend" Jisoo said.

"Oh.. Nice Bento" Jin said when Jisoo opened the Bento Box.

"Let's eat?" Jisoo asked. All of them nod and started to eat.

••

"LEAVE!"

Jisoo and Jennie immediately walk inside of their house just to see a mess. Their mom throwing stuffs and their dad kneeling.

"Mom! Dad! What happened?!" Jennie asked.

"I trusted you Alex! How dare you cheat?!" Their mom shouted and slapped their dad.

Jennie hugs her mom from behind and Jisoo make their dad stand up.

"I-I'm sorry Ji-Eun! I was drunk! I didn't know what U was doing!" Their dad said. "Leave." Their mom said.

"Please Ji-Eun.. Don't do this for the kids" Their dad begged.

"I said LEAVE!" Their mom shouted.

Jennie is now crying while Jisoo is trying to control her emotions and trying to not cry.

••

"Mom, Are you calm now? Can you tell us what happened?" Jisoo asked.

"Your dad cheated on me with my own best friend. Now she is pregnant." Mom said and started to cry again. Jennie was shock and Jisoo too.

"That sh*t." Jennie said. There was a tint of anger in her eyes.

Jisoo stayed with a blank face.

But deep inside she was hurting.

"Mom, Don't worry.. We're still here. We won't leave you" Jisoo said. "Thank you" Their mom said and hugged them both.

••

Jisoo is at the billiards. Playing alone. She is trying to remove what's in her mind. She still couldn't believe that her dad cheated on his mom.

Jisoo sighed and just stood there trying not to cry.

"Jisoo?" A guy called from behind. She looks back to see Suho with a confused face.

"O-Oh. Hey" Jisoo said as she remove rh tears that is planning to fall.

"Why are you crying? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I am fine. Just wanting some fresh air.

"You sure?" He asked. That's where Jisoo started to cry.

Suho went and hug Jisoo. Jisoo hugs back. "Sh. Don't cry. Everything will be alright" Suho said.

"Wait.. Jisoo and Suho?" A guy from behind called. Both of them look at the guy.

"Jinyoung? What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked.

"I am here with the SSG Officers for a meeting about Prom" Jinyoung said. "Are you okay? Why are yoi crying?" Jinyoung asked. "She's fine. You can go back to your meeting" Suho said. Jinyoung just glared at Suho and did what he said. But before he left he said something to Jisoo.

"Cheer Up, Whatever your problem is. You'll solve it. I promise" He said and smiled.

Little did they know there's someone pictured them while hugging.

••

Irene is sitting at a restaurant waiting for her friend, Sana.

"Oh my god Girl! Guess what I found!" Sana said. She took out her phone and showed Irene her Instagram story with the caption of "The Transferee Girl is hanging out with the enemy! Watch Out! She might be a traitor~"

"Oh my gosh really?!" Irene asked.

"Jin will be pissed off once he sees this." Irene said.

••

"Bro, Maybe this is just photoshop?" Taehyung said.

"Is she playing with my feelings?" Jin asked with annoyance.

"Jin hyung, Calm Down. Maybe they're just friends. Stop giving them malice." Jungkook said.

"I'll go to the bathroom" Jin lied.

He started to go to where Jisoo is and saw Jisoo and Suho playing billiards.

"Jisoo?" Jin called.

Both of them looked at Jin. "Oh.. Jin. What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked. "Why are you hanging out with him? Are you.. Playing with my feelings?" Jin directly asked.

"What? No! He is a friend" Jisoo explained. "Jin, Stop it. She's happy here. Why bother to ruin it" Suho said with a serious face.

"Tsk. Why do you care?" Jin asked.

"Well, As far as I know. You're worst with relationships that's why your ex cheated on you" Suho said. Jisoo is between them.

"At least, I didn't leave my ex for a not successful college in America" Jin answered. Suho was about to punch him when Jisoo stopped them.

"Stop it. Do you guys think I will forgive ypu once you start to hit each other?" Jisoo asked with annoyance in her tone.

Both guys doesn't have a choice but to obey to her.

End of Chapter 14
Word Count : 956