Chapter 13

Today is friday. Everyone with their casual clothes. Well Jisoo is wearing these :

 Well Jisoo is wearing these :

It's actually 3 PM. Jisoo and her friends went to starbucks to hang out.

Then Jisoo received a message. She looks at her phone and saw Suho's name at the person who sent it.

She opend his text.

Suho :
Hey, How about we hang out later? I am busy in Saturday sorry I just knew that we need to practice at Saturday 😅

Jisoo smiled.

Jisoo :
Uh, Yeah sure. I am at starbucks with my friends. You can come and get me in here. 😊

"Hey girls and Jinyoung uh.. A guy friend will pick me up to hang out well I forgot we needed to hang put today. Sorry" She said and smiled at the girls and Jinyoung.

"Aww why???" Lisa whined.

Suho :
Okay I am at the mall today so.. I will be quick. Wait for me! I'm on my way 😋

"Well, I agreed to hang out with him earlier actually" Jisoo said.

"Who's your guy friend anyway?" Jinyoung asked.

"Oh Hi Jisoo!" A voice called.

They all look at the person behind Lisa, Rosè and Jinyoung.

"Hi Suho" Jisoo greeted. "Wait.. He's your guy friend?!" They all ask except for Jinyoung.

"Uh yes..? Is there any problem?" Jisoo asked.

"He's the Basketball Captain of Gattlin Dream University" Jennie said.

"Eh? Really?" Jisoo asked. All of them nod except for the two boys.

"Let's go?" Suho asked. "Sure. I'll go now guys! See you at Sunday" Jisoo said. They didn't bother to talk back so Jisoo and Suho just walk away.

••

"So, Where are you taking me?" Jisoo asked.

"Didn't know you're from Stevard University" He said and chuckled.

"And I also didn't know that you're a Gattlianian" Jisoo said and chuckled.

They are at a park. Suho bought them Ice Creams.

"So. What are you doing these past few days after our meet?" He asked. "Nothing, Studies and more. You?" She asked.

"Playing Basketball. I need to win it." He said. "Hmm.. Then do your best because our school will do anything to win." Jisoo said and laughed.

"Oh really? I bet I am more good at playing basketball than your school's basketball captain" He said making me pout.

"Jin is good at basketball, You won't beat him!" Jisoo said and Suho laughed because of her cuteness.

"Okay then, We will see at Sunday" Suho said.

••

It's been 4 hours. They are still talking and decided to sit in the sand at the beach. Its finally night.

"Didn't know your ex boyfriend is dumb! How can he waste such beautiful and kind girl!" Suho said making Jisoo flustered.

Both of them are laughing their *ss out.

"Well your ex is dumber, She cheated on you with your dumb and ugly bestfriend!" Jisoo said making both of them laugh even more

"It is fun hanging out with you Jisoo" He said after he stopped laughing. "Yeah, You're fun too" Jisoo said and smiled.

"Well we should hang out more eh?" He asked. Jisoo nods. "I really like your attitide ever since we met" Suho said making Jisoo blush a bit. She blushed at the compliment not to him.

"I am just being true you know? This is the real me!" Jisoo said and both of them chuckled.

"It's getting late. Do you have any curfew?" He asked. "Yeah.. I can go home until 12 AM" Jisoo answered.

"Can I bring you for some dinner?" He asked. "Yeah sure" Jisoo answered.

Both of them go to the restaurant. This time it was a little fancy. "So what do you want?" Jinyoung asked.

"Carbonara, Iced Tea and for dessert.. Maybe Mango Graham" Jisoo answered.

"Really? I was about to order that too" Suho said. "What a coincidence!" Suho added. Both of them chuckled as the waiter come to them and take their orders.

After an hour of eating and talking, It is now 10 PM.

"I'll take you home" Suho said. Jisoo nods.

As they walk to Suho's car, There was nothing but a peaceful parking lot.

There are no people. It feels comfortable to Jisoo.

••

"Thanks for tonight" Jisoo said as she go out of the car.

"Of course. Anytime. I'll go now, Goodbye and Good Night" He said and drove off.

Jisoo went to her room and started her night routine and sleep.

End of Chapter 13