Chapter 20

"Jisoo" A voice called from Jisoo's back. Jisoo looks back and saw Suho. "Oh hey!" Jisoo said and smiled. "I heard we'll know your answer at graduation day" Suho said and smiled.

Jisoo's smiled fades. She knew that if she picked one the other two will be sad.

Suho patted her head.

"Look, Whatever your decision is, I will respect it okay? Don't hesitate to pick one of us because we didn't do our best for you not to pick one." Suho said and smiled.

Jisoo smiled back. "Thank You" Jisoo said.

"By the way, Why are you here?" Jisoo asked. They are at the cafeteria of Stevard University.

"Don't worry, The principal is a friend of my father" Suho said.

"Us, three boys made a decision since graduation is in four days. We decided that we want to spend time with you. In day one, You will be with me. Day two, You will be with Jinyoung and Day three you'll be with Seokjin. Day four is where you'll think then the next day which is the graduation is where we will know your answer" Suho said and smiled.

"Okay then, Take me now since its half day" Jisoo said. "Cool. Let's go now!" Suho said and offered his hand.

"Do you mind if I take a hold of your stuffs and hand?" Suho asked.

Jisoo smiled. "I don't mind" Jisoo said as Suho take her bag and holds her hand on his other hand.

••

"How did you know that I am dying to go to Disney Land again?!" Jisoo asked.

"Well, With the help of your sister of course" Suho said.

"Now let's go and try those rides and foods!" Suho exclaimed.

They started to walk, holding each other's hand.

"I already paid the ticket." Suho said. "But.." Jisoo pouted and looked down.

"Look, Keep your money okay? I am willing to pay everything just for you Jisoo" Suho said as he pats Jisoo's head.

"Hmph! Next time let's do the half-half paying method okay?" Jisoo said and put her hands on her waist.

Suho smiled and chuckled.

"Okay okay, Let's just go inside this Horror House" Suho said.

••

"AHH! SHIT!" Jisoo shouted making Suho laugh.

"Who knew that this lovely girl like here can say bad words?" Suho joked.

"Let's just continue and end this can we?!" Jisoo asked out of fear.

"Okay okay, Hold onto me and don't mind those ugly ghost" Suho said. Jisoo nods.

••

"Finally we made it!" Jisoo exclaimed. She was proud that she gets out of that horror house but she forgotten about her always clinging onto Suho's arm everytime something pops up and screams everytime making Suho laugh.

"Of course, You are too brave for this Horror House" Suho teased.

"Stop teasing me!" Jisoo shouted making Suho laugh more.

"Let's just go and eat" Suho said.

Jisoo agreed and follow his lead.

••

"Jisoo, Thank you for giving me your time to prove myself." Suho said and smiled.

"I should be the one saying Thank You to you! So Thank You for making me happy today!" Jisoo said and smiled at Suho.

Suho grabbed Jisoo's hand gently and kissed it making Jisoo flustered.

"Sorry for the sudden action I did. I just feel like I should do it" Suho said.

"Suho. Really. Thank You." Jisoo said and smiled.

"You're always welcome Jisoo" Suho said.

Jisoo smiled and turn her back and went inside their house.

Suho sighed.

"I dis my best. But if ever I didn't get chosen.. I will support you and respect you Jisoo. Even though I know it will hurt because I've took a liking to you for 8 month now." Suho said and sighed. He went onside his car and drove away.

End of Chapter 20
Word Count : 632