Chapter 12

"Good Morning Jisoo" A voice said. Jisoo looked back to see Seokjin smiling. "Good Morning to you too Seokjin" She said and smiled back. "Just call me Jin" He said and chuckles.

"Okay then just call me Ji or Soo" She said. "Stop flirting love birds and let me eat peacefully" Rosè said while eating her bread.

Jin and Jisoo just chuckled.

"By the way Jisoo, Can we hang out later?" He asked. "What day is today?" She asked. "Uh.. Thursday" He said. "Yeah sure why not. When is the game?" She asked. "Wow, You really don't know?" He said.

Jisoo just nod.

"Well Miss. It's on Sunday" He said sarcastically. Jisoo just laughed.

"Is your dad coming to support you?" She asked. Jin's smile disappeared.

"He's too busy for my games, Only mom attends" Jin said while looking down. "Oh sorry. Well guess what? I'll Cheer for you" Jisoo said with a smile. "Hm? Really?" He asked with a smirk.

"Okay, I changed my mind. I won't" Jisoo said and laughed. "I'm just joking!" Seokjin said and holds Jisoo's hand.

"Just Kidding, Stevard University is my school so I should be cheering Stevardian Wolves instead of Gattlinian Foxes" She said.

Seokjin smiled. "Good then!" Seokjin said and both of them laughed.

"I need to go" Seokjin said. "Oh.. Sure. See you later then?" Jisoo asked. "See you later Soo" He said before running away.

-

"Unnieee!" Jennie called. They are at the cafeteria eating their lunch. They are with BTS.

Jinyoung is busy with papers since they said that someone is finally going back and it is the Vice President of SSG. I heard that she came back from France yesterday. She is a model in France.

Me, My Friends and BTS are eating when we heard squeals. We look behind me and saw a person getting crowded. Seokjin looks upset.

"It must be my cousin, hm?" Taehyung said, As the person gets out of the crowd.

The girl headed towards our table.

"Good Afternoon Jimin, Taeh and Kook" She said and smiled.

"Good Afternoon too.. Baby" She said while looking at Seokjin. Seokjin looks up and saw none other than his ex.

"Bae Joo-Hyun." Jennie whispered to herself. "Don't call me baby, We broke up after what you did" Seokjin said.

Then the girl looks at me. "So.. You are this so called Kim Jisoo? Nice to meet you. My name is Irene. Seokjin's first love." She said and smiled.

On the other hand, Jisoo is shock to see Seokjin's ex. "Let's talk in private, Irene" He said with a low, scary tone.

"Sure babe" She said as he drag her out of the cafeteria.

"Jisoo, If I were you? I will move so Seokjin won't be on the hands of others" Rosè said. Jisoo sighed.

'He will continue courting me.. I trust him's She thought.

-

The two ended up talking at the lockers.

"Why did you come back?" Seokjin asked in annoyance. "I came back for you, I cam back for us Jin" She said. "We're done already! It's been a year Irene. You cheated on me." He said.

His eyes were burning with anger.

"I am sorry baby, I called for you to be back together and I said I am sorry" She said while looking at Seokjin.

"Stop bothering me. I moved on from you" He said while looking directly in her eyes.

"Why? Because you found love with that girl?" Irene asked with a serious tone.

"She is not just a girl, She is my future woman. And who knows? She might be my future wife too?" Seokjin said.

Irene's face kept the serious look but deep inside she is mad, angry and frustrated. She wanted to ruin her.

Seokjin left her there alone.

When Seokjin was gone she started to take out her anger by kicking and groaning at the locker.

"He is mine. How dare you steal him from me Kim Jisoo?" She said with pure anger written on her face.

End If Chapter 12
Word Count : 676