Chapter 15

It's Sunday today. The students of Stevard University is now in the Gymnasium. The Gattlin Dream University Players are at the other side of the Gymnasium while Jisoo's friends are outside.

"Oh my! The Stevardian's Wolves!" A girl shouted catching all of the attentions of the crowd. They all look at the direction where the girl is looking and they are here.

"The Alpha is very handsome!" Another girl shouted.

If you are confused, They call him "Stevardian's Alpha" since he is the captain.

Seokjin went to Jisoo's friends. "Hey.. Where's Jisoo?" Seokjin asked.

"Uh.. She said she needed to do something but I am sure she'll come" Jennie said.

Seokjin grew nervous. 'What if she cantor won't come?' He thought.

••

"Mrs. Park, Is Mr. Kim here? Can I talk to him for a minute?" Jisoo asked. Mrs. Park nods and called Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim went down and greeted Jisoo.

"Do you need something Jisoo?" He asked. "Can you um.. You know support Seokjin today?" Jisoo asked.

"Oh. So the basketball is today? I see" He said.

"Seokjin actually wanted you to come to watch the game. But.. He thought you're mad at him and still blaming him. But he truly love his mother. And.. He told me that he tried finding the killer and even go to other places. Even in Jeju Island alone." Jisoo said.

"That's dangerous and stupid!" Mr. Kim exclaimed with wide eyes.

"He just want his father back uncle. He wanted to make you proud, forgive him and receive more love from you" Jisoo said.

"I love him. He is my son" His dad said.

"Thank you Jisoo, Wait for me. We'll head to the gym where he will be playing" Mr. Kim added making Jisoo smile.

••

It's been 30 minutes. Seokjin keeps on calling Jisoo until she answered.

"Where are you?" He asked then he felt a hand on his shoulders.  "I am hereeee" Jisoo said and smiled. "Sorry I took long. I brought someone with me if you don't mind." Jisoo said.

Seokjin look back and saw his father smiling at him. "Dad" He said and runs to hug him.

Jisoo smiled and go to the gymnasium. "I'm glad you came" Seokjin said with a smile.

"I am sorry for blaming you. That was very selfish of me. I love you son. I am sorry for makin you feel terrible" His dad said.

"It's fine that" Seokjin said.

"Thanks to Jisoo too. She come to our home and persuade me to come. I can see that she loves you" His dad said.

"Really?" Seokjin asked. "I look that way to your mother before" Seokjin's dad said and chuckled.

"Oh my, Hi uncle! Do you remember me?" Irene asked.

"Oh, You're my son's cheating ex right? Irene?" His dad said.

Seokjin is trying to not let his laugh go out of his mouth.

"Uh.. Sorry uncle. I need to go to the bathroom" Irene said because of embarrassment.

Both son and father laugh and went to the gymnasium together.

End of Chapter 15
Word Count : 513