Chapter 25

"I am back Korea!" Jennie shouted as she and her sister walk out of the airport.

"Good Morning Ms. Jisoo. The car is ready and your dad is waiting for you to come home." The driver said.

"Dad? I don't remember having a dad." Jisoo coldly said.

Jennie chuckled.

"I don't remember having one too." Jennie said.

The driver sighed.

Both ladies went inside the backseat of the car as the driver started the engine and drove away.

"Welcome Home" Their dad said as he tried to smile out of embarrassment.

"You still dare to face us when you're not even here to take care of us?" Jisoo asked.

Their dad was silent.

"I am sorry I just-" Her dad got cut off.

"I'll give you second chance to prove us that you're worthy of being a father. You left us with someone else remember?" Jisoo said as her look pierced through their dad's guilt.

"Thank you.. I am really sorry" their dad said.

"And.. before that.. I missed you both." Their dad confessed as he look down on the floor.

Jennie couldn't take it anymore. She ran and hug her father tightly.

Her father hugged back.

Jisoo looks at them with worry and pity.

She is worried that she might made the wrong choice by giving him a second chance and pity because she saw that Jennie missed their dad so much. Ever since their mom died, She thought Jennie can't be like this anymore. Until she met Taehyung once again.

Yes, They've met in Texas. Jisoo was happy knowing her sister is kind of back to normal.

Jisoo sighed and ordered the maids to take their stuffs to their bedrooms.

Jisoo is now the CEO of their company. They have a clothing line called Autumns.

They also have a company that produce Beauty products called Hidden Mist

Jennie is the one handling the beauty products  or the Hidden Mist.

••

"Sister. I heard that Stevard University is holding a reunion party held by the former Vice President Bae Irene. I want to come so.." Jisoo cuts off Jennie.

"I won't come stop hoping" I said.

"Aw! Come on! It will be on Saturday. It's still Wednesday!" Jennie whined.

"Stop it Jennie" Jisoo said as she was busy with something in her IPad.

"Please. Just this once!" Jennie begged. Jisoo sighed.

"Alright. Fine. It's been 8 years since we left them.. I guess a little reunion party won't hurt" Jisoo said.

••

Jisoo went out for a walk. She's trying to remove someone particularly staying in her mind for years now.

She was walking silently with her earphones on. She was listening to music while walking around the park.

As she was walking, she carelessly bumped into someone. She stopped thinking for a moment as she noticed that she fell on the ground.

Then suddenly a hand appeared in front of her.

She didn't have a choice but to take the offer. She stood up with the support of someone's hand.

She removes her earphones and was about to say thank you and apologize but the guy speak more faster than her.

"Kim Jisoo?" The guy asked.

She looked up to see the guy's face clearly.

"Jinyoung?!" She asked.

Jinyoung nods. "It's been 8 years! How are you?" Jinyoung asked.

"I am fine.. how about you? How's life?" I asked.

"I am currently liking someone but unluckily, she is engaged to someone else" Jinyoung said as he scratch the back of his neck.

"But I am more than fine. By the way, Everyone misses you so much. That includes me" he said and both of them chuckled.

"So.. wanna hang out?" Jinyoung asked. I nod.

••

"So, Where do you work?" He asked as they wait for their order. They are currently at starbucks and waiting for their order to come.

"I am a CEO of our own company. Same as Jennie" Jisoo said.

"Well then, I guess you'll pay today since you are Ms. CEO after all." Jinyoung joked.

"Dang. You're right. I am gone for literally 8 years so today's my treat only IF!" Jisoo said while emphasizing the IF word.

"What's your condition, Your Highness?" Jinyoung joked.

"Tell me all about Lisa, Jungkook, Rose, Jimin, Suho, and Seokjin" She said.

"Sure" Jinyoung said.

"Lisa, She is currently a Kpop Idol in a band group named Blackpink. She is the maknae, main dancer and lead rapper." Jinyoung started.

"Well, Not bad. At least she started to show her talent more in public" Jisoo said as the orders arrived.

Jisoo and Jinyoung grabbed them. Jinyoung continues as the waitress walks away.

"Jungkook! He is also an artist. Solo artist actually. I bet you heard about his latest famous song. Its on top in charts this year!" He exclaimed.

"I know Jungkook. His songs Euphoria and Begin right?" Jisoo asked as Jinyoung nods.

"Rose became a song-writer of the famous singer.. Park Jimin" Jinyoung said.

Jisoo's eyes widened.

"I know about Jimin too! So Rose was the one who wrote Serendipity and Lie?!" Jisoo asked.

Jinyoung nods.

"Well, Suho. He is a famous Influencer. He also have fans from different nations." Jinyoung added.

"How about Seokjin?" She asked.

That's the guy she can't rid off of her mind. The guy that she was supposed to answer with a yes.

"Oh Seokjin.." Jinyoung said as his tone came from happy to sad.

"What? Is anything okay?" Jisoo asked.

"It's nothing. It's just that.. Kim Seokjin is the one engaged to the one I like.. Bae Irene" He said as Jisoo's world turned from calm to breakdown.

Regrets started to flow in.

'I shouldn't have let go of him.. Now he is marrying another woman' Jisoo thought as she showed no evidence to Jinyoung that her heart is breaking pieces by pieces.

Oh how she love to get hurt.

End of Chapter 25
Word Count : 983